KILLERTIGER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• could somebody tell a few very good games am bored of resting because i finished all the games i played
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If you like cyberpunk, then check out ixias - Stellar Complex: https://sinathor.itch.io/ixias-stellar-complex It has a thread here too, but I don't have that bookmarked. I'd try to recommend more, but it all depends on what you like.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Persona 4 Golden on Steam.
    Gomisan
    Skydancer a post Atomic tale. The best indie rpg I've ever played. If you're into cyberpunk/post Atomic stories I suggest you to download and play this masterpiece.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem