KILLERTIGER's latest activity

• KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to Kes's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    Hero: Here is 1000,000 and we don't have a battle with you. Enemy: Seems a good deal. I accept. Hero: (hands over the money) Enemy...
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to Kupotepo's comment on Ami's profile post with Like Like.
    @Ami, I understand what you mean. I see your point. Yeah, you refer to the figurely yeah evildoers are monsters in that context.
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to Wavelength's comment on Ami's profile post with Wow Wow.
    @Kupotepo Monsters are getting smarter and smarter these days. Next year they will be parlaying over tea. By 2030 most of them will be...
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to Ami's status with Like Like.
    --- Bribe Skill --- (1) Bribe The Monster With 1000G Hero: Here is 1000G, and we don't have a battle with yo--- Monster: (Attacking The...
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER replied to the thread RMMV Origin Hunt.
    maybe its supposed to be a nightmare and a challenge to see if you eat your vegetables. i could see pretty well when i put the...
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER commented on ValentinaSama67's profile post.
    welcome(it is kinda late but still) and i kinda like your game even though i haven't played it
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER commented on rechronicle's profile post.
    Boop! Boop!
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to Cythera's post in the thread RMMV Origin Hunt with Like Like.
    @Kupotepo Sure, let me know if you remember the enemy. Also, Ella's Steal does inflict low damage; you can upgrade it to do more damage...
  • KILLERTIGER
    @Cythera in the first mine where i battled something to get access to it, level 2 has a place in the wall where i can go through and...
  • KILLERTIGER
    since they are monster bats then maybe they arent nocturnal and werent afraid of vincent because they were almost his size or bigger
  • KILLERTIGER
    those weren't regular bats, they were monsters
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread RMMV Card Master with Like Like.
    it took me a while to get that done, its not always, but I like to get stuff done without getting informations or I would go to you for...
  • KILLERTIGER
    your game's download site doesn't work
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER reacted to Black Pagan's status with Haha Haha.
    My fingers started to hurt, Thought I had to replace the mouse because the drag was kinda slow, Turns out it was the Mouse pad all along.
  • KILLERTIGER
    KILLERTIGER replied to the thread RMMV Card Master.
    not that hard if u have already finished it once it is not my credit for enjoying your game u just make very good games i really look...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.
Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY