Recent content by KILLERTIGER

1. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Origin Hunt

maybe its supposed to be a nightmare and a challenge to see if you eat your vegetables. i could see pretty well when i put the brightness of my pc to 100%
  2. KILLERTIGER

welcome(it is kinda late but still) and i kinda like your game even though i haven't played it

welcome(it is kinda late but still) and i kinda like your game even though i haven't played it
  3. KILLERTIGER

Boop! Boop!

Boop! Boop!
  4. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Origin Hunt

@Cythera in the first mine where i battled something to get access to it, level 2 has a place in the wall where i can go through and walk all over the black area, there is also one in level 1 or level 3 sorry i forgot.
  5. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Origin Hunt

since they are monster bats then maybe they arent nocturnal and werent afraid of vincent because they were almost his size or bigger
  6. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Origin Hunt

those weren't regular bats, they were monsters
  7. KILLERTIGER

Playing Both Sides - Fantasy RPG on the Sea

your game's download site doesn't work
  8. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Card Master

not that hard if u have already finished it once it is not my credit for enjoying your game u just make very good games i really look forward to playing more of your games
  9. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Card Master

hey gabriel gama played the game again and got all 158 cards
  10. KILLERTIGER

more like emperor

more like emperor
  11. KILLERTIGER

*cute over load turning on human mode* it's really cute

*cute over load turning on human mode* it's really cute
  12. KILLERTIGER

Happy birthday DEVIL(lol)

Happy birthday DEVIL(lol)
  13. KILLERTIGER

RMMV Gates of Trinity

looks nice maybe i will try it
  14. KILLERTIGER

could somebody tell a few very good games am bored of resting because i finished all the games i...

could somebody tell a few very good games am bored of resting because i finished all the games i played
  15. KILLERTIGER

hi stranger do u remember"TIGER THROWS MASTER BALL" playtesters caught by TIGER

hi stranger do u remember"TIGER THROWS MASTER BALL" playtesters caught by TIGER

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.
Hey there folks. I've got this game I've been working on story & design for over a few years. Trying out MZ to prototype it.
Another plugin complete and ready for Wednesday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John-Ramone