Recent content by KilljoyAGP

1. KilljoyAGP

Passive Skills

Can't download it from the link. It opens the .js file as text.
  2. KilljoyAGP

RPG Maker MZ - Enemy health bar issue

The Visustella suite. I don't think I have any that affect battles at all. I also use Some Random Dude's Hud maker, though I haven't used it for battles either.
  3. KilljoyAGP

RPG Maker MZ - Enemy health bar issue

When battling multiple enemies (front view battle) and using custom sprites, when enemy A is killed, its health bar stays at the top of the screen. I don't know how to get it to disappear and see no setting to do so.
  4. KilljoyAGP

Visustella Quest Maker issue

Will do. Thanks!
  5. KilljoyAGP

Since there are assets that use the SRD plugins, I'm going to reinstall them to see what happens and see which ones I can get rid of. It isn't working yet.
  6. KilljoyAGP

Thank you! I've been having probs with Hud maker Ultra too. The base being mv explains it. *sigh*
  7. KilljoyAGP

I picked this game up from a creator who abandoned it then used the base to start over. He did use MV. If I got the corresponding plugins for MZ, would this correct itself?
  8. KilljoyAGP

OK. It said unknown so I updated to 1.1.1 Game menu zooms in now, and the game wonts start. Got rid of the plugins that it was griping about (Khas lighting) and now there's this:
  9. KilljoyAGP

I just bought the Vis plugin so its the latest. Says version 1.11
  10. KilljoyAGP

I deleted all the plugins I'm not using, have placed the Vis plugin at the top, at the bottom, and started a new game with each thing. Still nothing.
  11. KilljoyAGP

Did both, still a no.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar