Recent content by KineticDog

1. KineticDog

How to Keep Actors Selected after Leaving from Equip Menu

I guess you are referring to the command mapped to key 'Q' and 'R'. I understand that for experienced RPG players, this may be a common sense. But there are actually many players that could play through games without knowing there are commands other than 'confirm', 'cancel' and direction...
  2. KineticDog

How to Keep Actors Selected after Leaving from Equip Menu

Hi There. I have a question regarding on user interaction experience. By default, after selecting 'Equip' from menu, player needs to select an actor before getting into the equipment menu of this actor. Up to here it's all ok. But once the player completes actor build up and exits equip menu...
  3. KineticDog

MV Include Resources Introduced by Unofficial Approaches during Encryption Deployment

Thank you very much. I guess I need to do it manually
  4. KineticDog

MV Include Resources Introduced by Unofficial Approaches during Encryption Deployment

Thank you very much. At least one large section of the problem can be solved now
  5. KineticDog

Hi there. I know that when 'Exclude unused files', 'Encryption - Image files' and 'Encryption - Audio files' options are selected. Only images and audios used in game will be included and encrypted. But I find that this is only limited to resources in rpgmaker default image and audio folders...
  6. KineticDog

Mark Newly Added Goods with a 'NEW' Label

Hi there. I'm creating a shop for my game that could update new goods according to game progress. I'm implementing it by creating multiple shop processes and change shop according to game progress variable. Now I just want to make the system a little bit better, by giving 'newly added' goods a...
  7. KineticDog

RMMV Pass Parameter When Calling Common Events

Hi there. I would like to know if it's possible to pass parameters when calling a common events. This could make a lot of work easier. I already know a compromised way of achieving it, which is save the value in a variable first, and fetch it in common event. I just want to know if there is...
  8. KineticDog

Text Horizontal Translation Effect

Hi there. I would like some script that could generate text and display on screen. Then the text could translate to right slowly, and disappear after a while. It would be more perfect if the display and disappear could be a fade in/ fade out effect. This feature will be used to reveal actor...
  9. KineticDog

How to Force Action Multiple Times in the Same Turn with Script

Hi there. I would like to implement a skill that can randomly chain one or more other skills right after it's been used. After some consideration (Explained in the bottom) I choose to use the function Game_Battler.forceAction, called from a phase tag provided by Yanfly skill core plugin. Now the...
  10. KineticDog

Trigger Damage Popup Manually

Wow, this plugin is really awesome! It should meet my requirement. Thank you very much!
  11. KineticDog

Trigger Damage Popup Manually

Hi there. I'm making a game that has an extra gauge despite of the traditional hp, mp and tp. It's like another mp gauge and there are skills to make damage to this gauge. I have kept the value of this gauge in a game variable. Now the problem is: When a target receives damage on hp or mp, a...
  12. KineticDog

Sync Animation Flash to Custom Added Picture Elements

Thank you very much. I will take a look inside.
  13. KineticDog

Sync Animation Flash to Custom Added Picture Elements

Hi there. In the battle scene, I inserted some extra static picture resources to each party members' sprite area(To be more specific, they are put under 'Sprite_Actor._spriteParts'). They are used to implement one feature of the game in my plan. They are supposed to be looking like a part of the...
  14. KineticDog

[FROG] Health - Additional Custom HP, Hunger, Thirst and more!

Hi there, I managed to replace the 'Attack' skill formula with the default 'Attack' formula config in this plugin. After watching a round of execution of the skill, I found there's something weird. It seems the enemy is hit twice. I can confirm that the damage is dealt once, but enemy portrait...
  15. KineticDog

[FROG] Health - Additional Custom HP, Hunger, Thirst and more!

Bug report. In the latest version of rmmv project, if the 'Health' plugin is used, battler's traditional hp becomes 'NaN' after been attacked. The battler could either be an actor or enemy. Would you mind to take a look? Your plugin is really helpful and I want to use it in my project

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy