Recent content by Kingkoala

1. Kingkoala

RMMV Olivia OTB + YEP X Actor Party Switch WAI?

Hey wondering if someone could help me out. These two plugins are listed as compatible but I am wondering if they are not working as intended for me. When I switch a character the turn order doesn't adjust accordingly. 1st: the Turn order Icon does not switch to the new actor. The...
  2. Kingkoala

YEP_X_ActorPartySwitch with HIME_ActorBattleCommands

Hey Guys, A simple solution I found is to just place the Party Switch plugin below Himes and then use Yanfly's plugin commands to show and hide the Switch command as it isn't auto hidden from Himes due to the override in load order. I don't know if there is another way, because there is an...
  3. Kingkoala

RMMV Unique Enemy Names JS Override (A, B, C, D)

Thanks y'all, All use the above info to hopefully change this to a plugin so I don't get this overwritten again. Not sure if this helps any of you but with making or editing a plugins you have that do this function but I finally fixed it after some fiddling by removing...
  4. Kingkoala

Remove A,B,C,D... In enemy names

I realize this is an old thread, and not trying to highjack But I keep finding this thread when trying to find the solution to this issue. The option above does not fix it for me alone and it is not due to another mod overwrite. I found this other line Game_Troop.prototype.makeUniqueNames...
  5. Kingkoala

RMMV Unique Enemy Names JS Override (A, B, C, D)

Hi, I just came back to a project after a hiatus and my MV updated and it reset the edits I made to the .js to remove the "unique enemy names (A,B,C,D) etc for duplicate battlers Now for the life of me I cannot figure out how I got rid of them the first time. I've removed "...
  6. Kingkoala

Olivia OTB + YEP Battle Crash

SOLVED: Hello solved in part, that it was related to Olivia OTB having an issue with having the Action TImes + setting on the battler. An issue triggers on the first turn generally. If anyone else has experienced this or knows any way to work around while utilizing this effect, feel free to...
  7. Kingkoala

Olivia OTB + YEP Battle Crash

cannot read property "push" of undefined I was wondering if someone more versed could help explain this crash to me. Happens when a battle starts, even in Troop battle test. doesn't always happen maybe 20% of the time. Sometimes can F5, sometimes have to restart. is this a bug, a load...
  8. Kingkoala

EnemyBook Order Display

Is it possible to reorder entries in the EnemyBook or can they only show in the order of the database?
  9. Kingkoala

KELYEP DragonBones Integration & Actor Implementation II (Inconsistent Animation)

Ok so what I'm seeing is WAI. What I am seeing is a default attack animation is being applied to all the actors skills. While none is applied to the enemy by default. Thanks for helping clear that up! l'll have to dabble with some action sequences and attempt to create the DEMO battle in...
  10. Kingkoala

KELYEP DragonBones Integration & Actor Implementation II (Inconsistent Animation)

Hey @HumanNinjaToo , thanks again for tuning in. The Actor and Enemy notetags are the same, both are using the same set of DragonBones asset files. The result is the Actor is fully animating with the given notetag for preset animations and the Enemy doesn't and remains in the idle animation...
  11. Kingkoala

I couldn't find a thread on this specifically. i am using copy pasted data from a Demo project for testing. I'm having an issue where In a mirror match of the same Dragonbones chartacter SV Battler Vs Actor using the same notetag. My Actor fully animates with no additional assistance, where my...
  12. Kingkoala

KELYEP DragonBones Integration & Actor Implementation (Flipping Graphic)

Hello, I Have a hopefully simple question when using a DragonBones Enemy asset with an Actor and directly copying notetags what would be the easiest way to flip the textures and animations so they are facing the correct direction? Not facing the same way as the enemy is. Can this be done...
  13. Kingkoala

Yanfly AI Core, Enemy Battler, "User State Check"

Hey I'm trying to set up an AI Eval Where the enemy will check itself for a state and if they have that state they will use a certain skill. I've gotten to a note tag of: Eval user.isStateAffected(x) === Skill, Target and maxed out the AI lvl, but it doesn't seem to...
  14. Kingkoala

Yanfly's Animated Side View Enemies Using Wrong (Attack) Animation

Hello, I'm having an issue with the Enemy Battler animations at first I though the Attack animation wasn't working but after a little tweaking of the sprite sheets the Battlers seem to use the "Use Skill" Frames Rather than "Swing/Stab/Shoot" Frames. EDIT: This is presumably because they are...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to delay work on the Shadowstar Trilogy until we know more about MLP G5. And I've also decided to make "Attack on Equestria", the sequel, take place in the G5 world.
In case you're wondering, Shadowstar and the other Alicorn Guardians are immortal. They gave it up for some reason, I'm not spoiling why. But until G5 is out, I'll work on Magi in Ponyland instead.
We're Vtubers today! :D
treele.jpg
I've updated the background!
My first test playthrough of my game clocked in at 1 hour and 15 minutes. Once the opening and ending are properly implemented, I'd expect a blind playthrough to last around 2 hours.
This time introducing INDIVIDUAL terrain lights feature for upcoming MAJOR UPDATE for all of my MZ plugins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmbhmstr