Recent content by kingkoopa300

1. kingkoopa300

MV Generator Parts Edits Dual Dyed Hair...

Sorry about broken link lost files forever, not totally up to editing generator again...
  2. kingkoopa300

Half Kaizer Template Games

How do I continue working on my project with RE2, KH3, Red Dead, and many others.. lol
  3. kingkoopa300

Half Kaizer Template Games

I always have liked half kaizer art style, I decided i would make a full game template good quality but I get distracted, I made a custom generator to generate my sprite. Full control of color, hair, and clothing is pretty nice I use Paint.Net to collect and edit many layers. Using scripts made...
  4. kingkoopa300

Help me guys! Flipped animations...

Note I fixed it, anybody else just sick of mirror animation you gotta go through YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js, YEP_X_ActSeqPack2.js, YEP_X_ActSeqPack3.js and rpg_objects.js... Search mirror in notepad you must first remove above "mirror = !mirror;"...
  5. kingkoopa300

It seems it doesn't matter which mirror code i mess with it still mirrors after first turn... I would be happy disabling mirror all together but i haven't had such luck with tinkering with the code
  6. kingkoopa300

This a big problem for me to having issues with Yanfly's Battle core i think, anyone know a fix?
  7. kingkoopa300

Arc's RPG Maker MV Generator Upgrade!

Hey the RPG maker default Generator just got a huge update had to delete your parts cause the new update... This is obsolete now just wanna let you know.. Yay lot's of new quality stuff i would love to reorganizes everything myself but i don't got the time in the middle of working on my game...
  8. kingkoopa300

MV Sprite+

Honestly I like them would use photoshop to edit on clothing DIY guys can't be that hard ;) will follow kinda wanna stick with current format right now 
  9. kingkoopa300

Old Man Resource!

Facial Mark Version Simple photoshop edit allows more customization any face shape you got can now use Zheg's beautiful art...   Download  Examples also created a gradient so you can match skin color up backup your gradients file first, i'm only going to use this gradients.png for old...
  10. kingkoopa300

Old Man Resource!

Good Job!!! was hoping someone did this already
  11. kingkoopa300

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Nice work on masks will definitely use them will try to add better faces, anyway to contribute, might even try make faces for Masks to, your doing great work Happy New Years... Sorry you didn't like them faces only get so much free time kinda rushed them
  12. kingkoopa300

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Hello i love to help with generator parts I realized you had no faces for Animal/beasts parts so i copy and pasted some quick from open source images... these are WIP maybe even a nice layout if anyone wants to improve on them... Hiddenone your free to claim these as yours, just special thanks...
  13. kingkoopa300

Float

Enjoyed it for like 30 mins cool like the QR code gonna have to figure out how to use that for my project. 3/5 music kinda annoying, but so is silence... simple but addictive... 
  14. kingkoopa300

MV Generator Parts Edits Dual Dyed Hair...

MV DUAL DYED HAIR EDITS Version 1     I'm new to making stuff on MV, but when messing with the generator and figured out how to have front hair different than back hair color. Then i got the idea from the punk rock scene in my home town. These people dye their hair 2 colors blue and black, or...
  15. kingkoopa300

Animated Enemies

use "perform action" must have weapon equipped to show weapon... P.S. it's kinda wrong ya asking for advice for Yanfly's here please refer to Yanfly's page for help

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.
I survived Baudelaire and Bukowski, but I can't face C. Lispector. :kaoswt:
I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
severopv