kingmakerspider
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What is the best method to use in order to Record short videos of playing through my game?
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    I'm not looking for anything elaborate... I won't be using sound other than the sound from the game itself... if that matters. JUST LOOKING FOR PROGRAMS....
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Fraps, Hypercam, Livestream, a few options there.
    I need some help guys! I need to know my options for locating a program to let me change audio files into .ogg files. I currently have no way to save anything in that format, but if I had like a converter program or something, I could do so. Any Ideas or options?
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    Thanks for the pointer blueperiod, I appreciate it! I got another from my friend via phone just now! so I'll check them both out and i'll surely have something! again, thanks.
    GaPeLo
    I use format factory... Its great and its free!!
    TengHu
    TengHu
    Audacity. free and powerful
    I just made 100 posts! Yeah! I don't post a lot, so this is something I thought would take awhile longer... cool.
    The newest Kingdom Hearts has the d*** fantasia music stuck in my head...
    Zasian
    Zasian
    Dream Drop Distance? Man I wish I had a 3ds. Have to get one for that game.
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    yes... yes you do... it's great..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This profile banner thing is great! Not sure on the size needed, but it's still a nice feature.

Made mine nice and edgy because I'm still 15 at heart.
Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.
Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICANTPLAYTEST