Recent content by KingTempest

1. KingTempest

Location of Generator folder on MAC?

Directories aren't always folders. ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/RPG Maker MV/RPG Maker MV.app/Contents/MacOS/Generator Notice that it says .app, but you can't open folders inside an app, right? Right click the <Rpg Maker MV.app> application in the <Rpg Maker MV> folder...
  2. KingTempest

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

This plugin is one of the best that there are ever! That means a lot since I use all of the Yanfly and all of the SRDude plugins. I have a few questions though. Is it possible to do "beam attacks"? Like a laser type attack? Is it possible to transform characters like a power up with changing...
  3. KingTempest

Ying's icons (+ FE staffs)

We can even use these ones? They are so dope I resisted the urge to use them.
  4. KingTempest

It's true. It's also to motivate newcomers that the Staff and experts on this forum used to be...

It's true. It's also to motivate newcomers that the Staff and experts on this forum used to be basic artist that evolved over time. People get better, and that's what I want to do :)
  5. KingTempest

“The expert at anything was once a beginner.” - Helen Hayes

“The expert at anything was once a beginner.” - Helen Hayes
  6. KingTempest

Avy's Icon Workshop [new wind icons]

Before I say anything, these icons are next level. Is it possible to make broader weapon types. I love the swords below and I love the colored weapons and icons too. Maybe like the Norse weapon Mjolnir or the spear Gungnir . Not those specific ones but maybe more weapons mythology based. Also...
  7. KingTempest

What's your starting 6 Pokémon?

What's your starting 6 Pokémon?
  8. KingTempest

Avy's MV Stuff

Thank you so much Avery
  9. KingTempest

Avy's MV Stuff

I'm extremely late. These are top notch. I'd give it 5 stars if there was a star rating. Is it possible to get a face for some of the monsters like Medusa and the Mecha?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How is everyone doing? Seems to be a wet weekend LOL.
I always forget that most of websites have "Back to top" button. I always scroll my way through to the top than clicking them :(
Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenoreEdwin