Recent content by kingxjosh01

1. Help scaling character sprites

So I used photoshop and tried to stay inside that 640 *640 window size and I got a sprite of 66x193. Now the entire sprite is shown on-screen. Now I believe I'll be able to get away with this size in-game as long as I make my tileset confine by the character size. New Test Sheet
  2. Help scaling character sprites

I've given it a read and I'll try to apply the calculations to my work and downscale them in external software. Thanks for all the help!
  3. Help scaling character sprites

Yea I drew the sprite in Photoshop. Just to test if the size would work. I'll have to look a bit more in the help. There isn't a way to scale sprites in-engine?
  4. Help scaling character sprites

Hello! I am new to the engine and not very informed on coding so I'm confused about the scaling of sprites in-game. I know a sprite sheet has to be 4x4, but the sprite is way too big in-game. I would like to scale it down without losing the detail of the image. The sheet I'm talking about: TEST...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Petue