Kino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Super awesome stuff to show off tomorrow. Muahahaha. Great things for those that use VSCode. ^^
    Reactions: Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Jonforum
    I follow you.
    You got my curiosity.
    keep me update.
    Reactions: Kino
    PUT and POST; why do you hate me so?
    Kino
    Kino
    Well, it was going to be just basic JSON files, but I might just use the local storage instead. The idea was to unlock the ability to deal with files on the web for RMMV. But I think using the local storage would be easier. But you definitely can't have files that go over the local storage limit in that case.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    That's true. But if you want to send files over the internet to be stored on the server, a simple PHP script can manage what you want to handle the post request. If you'd like, I can make a sample page to show you that accepts a POST request. I'd probably just make it re-display the request's body for example sake.
    Kino
    Kino
    That'd be nice I could use that information for future projects. Maybe I can make something like this work.
    Grinding out JS callbacks post, involving some of the closure stuff from yesterday.
    Time for retrogames and a little fun Discord bot programming. I want to add reminders.~
    All the functional programming stuff has really changed my mindset on creating plugins. I'm actually using my whiteboard these days. Lol
    Kino
    Kino
    Nah not a pure functional language; it's simply JavaScript, but writing it in a functional style. I don't have immutability, but I can keep the same paradigm in mind to minimize mutations in my code. And I usually write random stuff on my whiteboard like ideas or input-output and how I want things to look. lol
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Functional programming is awesome! So glad you're using it and open to it. So many people hate on FP with JS. Keep up the good work.
    Kino
    Kino
    Thanks, man; I enjoy learning new things. And this definitely helps me get more work done in a faster time.
    Functional programming is hard and stressful. But definitely rewarding once you wrap your head around it.
    Kino
    Kino
    Really cool stuff; teaches you to value functions more and not reinvent the wheel and really model your data and programs in a different way. Like I thought of a new way to model money in a bank for a plugin I want to make.
    Uranium
    Uranium
    Hey I was wondering if you would be intrested in helping me with a small task for money?
    Kino
    Kino
    Send me a message/ pm me. Maybe I can help.
    Hey, how are you holding up? Tell me if you're not able to work on my request so I can figure out how to adjust. Take it easy, and I hope you feel better soon! ^^
    Much vacation required. _ _ So many headaches from trying to implement one thing, but it's done now. Think my health got worse as a result.
    Stanley
    Stanley
    It went from not okay to okay to not okay :D
    Are you stressed out?
    Kino
    Kino
    Ohhh yes very much so. Lol I'm like @ @ super stressed.
    Almost done with post on Node.js streams. A lot of benefits with using streams for large chunks of data.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Can you just take all this knowledge you have about this stuff, and like, inject it into my brain please? Thanks. :p
    Kino
    Kino
    Haha I could try :p
    Writing code in es6 and es5 can be fairly painful. Anyway Node.js Event post done. ^^
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    Kino
    Kino
    ES stands for EcmaScript it's another name for JavaScript. And @nio kasgami I like Typescript because it's what gives us intellisense and autocomplete in JS. But I definitely like es6 more. Although there is a language you reminded me of called Dart
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    I hate es5, I switched to es6and never turned back lol @nio kasgami es5lacks types too, at least ES6 is cleaner and has way more useful methods and block scoping.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Oh I know ES5 can be pretty verbose to type but ES6 is cleaner just...when you used to ES5...or TS it's feel empty

I heard of dart wich is pretty much almost like TS but ...different in same time
    I changed Minvera a lot; looking for plugin creators who want to add their plugins to an RPGMakerMV command line tool.
    Kes
    Kes
    Status Updates isn't the place to start project recruitment - if that is what you are doing.
    Kino
    Kino
    Nope; not recruiting people through status updates. Simply talking about things I'm excited about.
    Creating a cahce of almost all the plugins people usually use _ _to make things easier on people using the command line tool.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Do you have permission from the plugin creators to do this? Some don't allow for redistribution and may not appreciate your efforts.
    Kino
    Kino
    Good point to make; the tool is only for downloading files from specific makers, but I should ask them if they're okay with using a tool to download a plugin from their website.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!
Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bostamoleitsreal