Kino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Building a package manager for RMMV, well could work with other version of rpgmaker. But you would need NodeJS to make it work.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    sudo apt-get game-upgrade? Haha, sorry. Linux CLI joke.

Sounds interesting, though. Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor.
    Reactions: Kino
    Kino
    Kino
    sudo apt-get game-upgrade would be cool. LOL I do love my linux command line options. I'm making this with nodeJS
    waynee95
    waynee95
    Sounds interesting. :D
    Updated my menu common event plugin; now you can request common events to run on any Scene_MenuBase scene and have items run common events!
    Got PIXI text working on my RMMV project, but bitmap text give me access to way more features... hmmm
    So I got my text log, full screen window, and word wrapped text. Got a system clock too. What other stuff do VN's need?
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    Rhino
    Rhino
    Please forgive me if this is impertinent, but do you think you'll be releasing the text log to the public at some point? ^^' Other stuff VNs need.. Have you got the graphics sorted? XD Apart from interesting character busts, CGs are my favourite part of them! (which is why my game currently has like 50 planned. FML that's a lot of art..)
    Kino
    Kino
    This plugin is going to be more a commercial use project with a lot of features. But if you have suggestions, I will try to add them.
    Reactions: Rhino
    Need more ideas for the visual novel engine stuff. What kind of functionality would people want?
    Kino
    Kino
    Not so much the event timer system; I'm aiming to add things more on the animation side. Right now I added a name window, picture window, backdrops, and commands to change those backdrops
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Autoread (a button somewhere near the message window?), and being able to set the speed.

Then there's the log to re-read text you may have accidentally skipped over.
    Kino
    Kino
    I have a text log in there; it's a work in progress lol. But yea! I think that feature is a must. And I never thought about autoread ~
    Well, I got the name window, picture window, and movie borders into project Yuna. Need to make it work with Rem now to make my life easier.
    Hard choice is hard; how to go about creating the foreground sprites and layers. Should I assign them to actors? Decisions decisions
    Time to build more things; back to working on Project Yuna ~. Need more practical ideas for my PI
    Working on my Yuna project; got the window for showing standard VN commands up. Need to decide on a design for the text log window.
    Just added snippets to Rem; save your code snippets into a text file, and reuse them as you see fit. yisss
    So, you can use a Linux bash shell on Windows. I love the Linux shell <3
    Quick PSA for those who like Linux or want to learn Linux, Windows 10 has dev mode that provides access to a Linux bash console using Ubuntu
    Personal note to self: create an Etrian Odyssey game UI. Screen shake can be done with displacement variables and random number generator.
    I think I just fell in love with VS code... I can do some wonderful things with plugin development now.

Source mapping and babel. Arrow functions here I come!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91