Kino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally started working on the Librarium Writer now. Going to be using electron and maybe react. Deadline : December 25th.
    Kino
    Kino
    What's with the sigh?
    Raijinn
    Raijinn
    Noob Question: What is a Librarium?
    Reactions: Kino
    Kino
    Kino
    A Librarium is a library; that's what EISLibrarium is for, to create libraries in your RMMV game that a player can access and show them tons of information
    For those who like the Rem System; I added an in game version of the text sequence and randomizer, so you can randomize in game text, instead of doing it from a text file. I also added a new repeater function, which lets you repeat the text multiple times.
    I wonder what it would be like to celebrate Christmas in a warm place. I wouldn't be able to build snowman, I don't know how I feel about that.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yep, what Alexander said. You may not be able to build a snowman, but you can go outside, sometimes in shorts and a t-shirt, and ride that new bike you got, try out the new roller skates, whatever. Sometimes it can be cold though. Here in Texas, and a lot of the south, we are more prone to ice if it's cold enough than actual snow.

And it's not only not knowing how to drive on it, but it's the lack of equipment to deal with it. There's not incentive for areas to spend millions on trucks and salt and all that's going to get used maybe every year or two. So when it happens, only main roads are treated, leaving so many smaller roads to their own.

The irony of my one white Christmas is that I did live in the northeast for 8 years and never saw a white Christmas (though my family in Texas had one, one of those years). It wasn't until 3 years ago when we flew back to spend Christmas with the in-laws that I got to experience one.
    Kino
    Kino
    That's pretty  cool. And wow, you used to live in the North  East and no White  Christmas in 8 years?  That's kind of amazing in itself. 

I feel for you on the roads bit; it happens here in the North East also. They leave the small roads in meh condition. I wish they didn't ruin the snow in my yard though.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Small/unknown rounds can be incredibly dangerous during the times we get blizzards or a lot of snow in New York. They can't keep up with plowing or salting them so they can be incredibly icy or packed with snow.
    As a result of my improvements to make a better book system; the Rem System will have text codes available in more than just message windows. Hurray, time for more interesting fun.
    Text Randomization Option; this is based on a line by line basis though, could use improvements for parsing substrings.
    Text codes seperated by directories, to allow for less direct typing into the editor.

Need to add randomization and sequencing by implementing a queue.
    Just about done with an Inventory system for RPGMakerMV. 
    I'm still fine tuning a couple of things. 
    Should be ready for the community pretty soon.
    Almost done now; I added a lot of stuff to this thing.

1 more day left; I'm really happy to show this to everyone.

I think the functionality in the plugin will be of use to the community.
    I need actual deadlines....
    Going to finish this project asap.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    " I need actual deadlines.... "

Uh.... you have one hour....??? :D

.... no clue.  Best of luck on your project anyhow!
    Kino
    Kino
    An hour is too short! 
    Give me 3 days boss!

But, thanks; I'm aiming to have it done in 3 days. Lol
    Finally got the column positioning set up the way I want it to be.
    Now, you'd be able to position content within a window using a grid based layout.
    Node.js is fun to use; I've never made any command line tools before. Going to play with some of the Node modules in MV and see what that gets me. Have to make this summer count.

Side note: Building a rational mindset toward the world is a fun struggle.
    Would a file system be useful to devs? Personally,  I'd like it if I could store some information in a txt file,  or in a JSON format outside of the save data. 

For example, Image information for maps, book information (title, text, etc),  maybe storing code inside a text file for future evaluation.

Really to just separate the plugin from any overhead. Or make it more flexible.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    in MV it's quite simple to do all that.
    Kino
    Kino
    I actually ended up writing something for that today. So, I can just make files with commands. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    Added Angular to my website; that was a pain. Getting it to work with Meteor at the start was tough, but it's going to be much nicer now.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Angular can be pretty dang fancypants. I worked with it a little at work. I didn't do much, but I liked what I saw.
    Kino
    Kino
    It's  really nice, because of the built in animations and the dynamic nature of the system.

I'm using it with meteor, which handles all the back end database stuff, so it's really easy to work with right now.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Sounds like a good combo, then! Most of my website skills got lost along the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my menu redesign after like a month of coding! I hate designing menus... Good news though - I thought of a complete redesign for it now, so yay...
Still no scam calls all day... also I got a quick gig designing a mascot drawing for a small business, so I might actually make some green of my own after all. That would be a perfect job for me, since I love art and digital design.
Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YaBoiKetchup