Kino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Getting close to one thousand lines; this will be my first thousand line plugin, and/or program ever.
    Next step is to draw more actors on the map at once, that don't follow the player.
    Secondly, adding the necessary camera movements.

If anyone has any ideas; they would be greatly appreciated!
    The next part of the plugin is starting soon. Path finding algorithm, more windows, and a command palette. The hardest part of the script; let the fun times begin! Let us dare greatly while doing so.
    Great week! Still need to cure my craving for Breath of Fire 3...

Starting work on a really large plugin; I think this one a lot of people will like.
    I'll be in the creative room for a while, and updating other scripts in the mean time.

-Kino
    Reactions: 1 person
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    That was a good game. I have fond memories of it. Loved all the characters in that one and it was better than BOF 4 was.
    Kino
    Kino
    I totally agree; I didn't like BoF 4 all that much. Plus three had cooler transformations, and I liked the art style way more.
    The craving for classic RPGs -- is too strong; need to play Breath of Fire 3 very soon.

Stardew Valley remains addicting though...
    22pepperjack
    22pepperjack
    i used to own breath of fire IV. it broke from being played to much, i really wish i could play it again v.v but my PC is to slow to emulate it, and its rather rare.
    Kino
    Kino
    I know that feeling; Breath of Fire III isn't even on the PSN store, but I can emulate it at least. I do wish I could play it on my system though.
    Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
    Play secret of mana you must

Sharpen your skills young jedi it will
    The life of adhesive medical strips...
    Yes i know been in hospital too many times survived so many asthma  attacks that's  why im the lucky kid or man 
    Kino
    Kino
    Scary adhesive medical strips life is scary.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    p.i.n.a.ta. has become I'm so confused lol

and b.r.e.a.d. has become adhesive medical strips'

I cannot even.
    Finally started using git to track my plugins folder. Goodbye copy and pasting into a different folder!
    Going to see the Batman vs Superman movie; should be interesting!

I may start work on a alert window plugin for RMMV (picking up items, exp, events, etc); if anyone is interested in a plugin like that like or reply.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    I've got my tickets for tomorrow, going to draw my own conclusions on the film instead of what critics say about it.
    It's done now; on to the next one!
    I should really finish working on the game itself.
    Finished the book plugin: 

Finally got my hands on Stardew Valley; time to have fun, and look for new ideas.
    Finally finished updating the visual novel town plugin for RMMV. Lots of quality of life changes added. Huzzah!
    Committing to becoming the best you can be is probably the best hardest part. Somewhere, there's a part of me that still wants to be lazy.
    Collaboration is necessary to grow as a Game Developer, but solitude is also necessary to inspire, and create your own concepts.
    Reactions: 1 person
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Usually, the latter comes before the former. =P
    Kino
    Kino
    Yea; I can agree with that.

My interpretation is balance between the two. I have times where collaborating is good, and we get a lot of ideas out of it, but digesting those ideas and forming your own opinion is hard when everyone is feeding you information. Lol

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...
This new screen transfer looks wild! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alez1314