Recent content by Kino

1. Kino

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

Looks like you're using the MV version? The JS file for the MV version ends in MV.
  2. Kino

Hey Kes everything should be updated but again we couldn't reproduce the issue.
  3. Kino

Someone is actually taking a look at this Kes and will have an update soon. Also, is it MV or MZ?
  4. Kino

Learn JS with RPG Maker MV

Sounds like an interesting idea; if you wanted a breakdown like that Double X does deep dives on these things. UI vs Battle Systems is totally different in my opinion. I also found that building something with actual code is more effective for learning. But it has to be something you can...
  5. Kino

Learn JS with RPG Maker MV

Hello actually I used to make JS blog posts back in the day and there was a JS guide by Trihan as well. Additionally we have JS documentation for MV & MZ. https://lunatechs.dev/LunaLite-MV/ https://lunatechs.dev/LunaLite/ And we even have autocomplete support to help with programming as well...
  6. Kino

Great work being done here! I also appreciate more programming languages being options in MV/MZ!
  7. Kino

Galv's Map Travel MZ

Nice work Galv.
  8. Kino

Hime Inventory System

Nice work Hime!
  9. Kino

What do you find missing in the MZ editor?

One thing I wish is that you could have different tile map sizes.
  10. Kino

Pocket Events - place items on map

Well done Phoenix!
  11. Kino

Galv's Character Animations MZ

Awesome work Galv!
  12. Kino

Galv's Cam Control MZ

Nice work Galv!
  13. Kino

Hime Grid Battle Engine MZ

This looks amazing Hime!
  14. Kino

Obfuscating Code

There's quite a few developors working on plugins now. Personally obfuscation doesn't matter to me. I get the frustration coming from both sides of the fence. But, I think it will die down with time as more time is allowed for developers to make things. Time is better spent working on plugins...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odys123