Recent content by KiraNet

1. KiraNet

Hairs for Generator for RPG Maker MV?

Thank you both very, very much! ^^ Now I just need to know how to make it work... Idk I do something wrong well I will try around XD
  2. KiraNet

Oh sorry... I did searched around here but I couldnt find anything for Hair yet :/ at least nothing that coverup all... one good set I found didnt had them for Faces
  3. KiraNet

Does anyone know where to get free hairstyles for the character Creator?
  4. KiraNet

Preloader with less Ram use?

Oh thanks Point one makes sense but for Storage size it would at least help To the second Point... Would it still better work and not eat all RAM if I would preload the Pics of an current playing event at the beginning? Cause my Events are build up like... Showing the potraits of the characters...
  5. KiraNet

Ah thank you both! I will try doing that with the parallel process and look if that works... and maybe if tinypng wont help with that problem it would at least reduce the size cause I'm not even half done with the Game so yeah... Ehm Tinypng doesnt lower the quality noticeable or? I dont know...
  6. KiraNet

Oooooh maybe thats the problem... I tried to preload 1.435 Pictures 850 x 500 (Character Profiles... I have alot of them eh...) I didnt knew that they take up so much! ooh noooo I'm so dumb .-. hm is there any preloader or a way to preload specific pictures for a current event and then delete...
  7. KiraNet

I tried that one and put in the Picture Folder to be loaded from the beginning cause its the only one I need to be preloaded but the Plug In from Galv did nothing... (Thats the one I meant that I tried after SRD) Maybe I did somehing wrong?
  8. KiraNet

Does anyone know a Preloader Plug In that uses not insane amount of ram? I need a preloader for my pics because they flicker during change to the next one... I used the one from SRD befor but that took tooooo much ram and the game kept crashing after 30 minutes... it reached 1.6 GB after just 5...
  9. KiraNet

Why deals my Enemie no Damage?

Ah thank you two XD I misstaken b with d and didnt noticed that .-. now its working
  10. KiraNet

Why deals my Enemie no Damage?

No matter what I change it just says that the allies remaind unhurt... even if I make her atk 999 they still remain unhurt... they didnt doged or anything! they dont have any items who do that or something... did I missed anything here? the other enemies with less power do deal damage .-.
  11. KiraNet

How can I decide the priority for events on the same Page?

Oh thank you very much ^^" I've now put the Sites of Event 2 that I wanted to be load now into Event 1 and now its working in the order needed... I dont really have much understanding about that ups! Now that I think about it... it makes much more sense XD
  12. KiraNet

How can I decide the priority for events on the same Page?

I have a problem... I have multiple Events on one Map and I need one to be loaded specidic... but it instead loads the ealier one where I cant change he switch so both are active... cause the whole thing wouldnt work anymore then cause the ealier event needs to be loaded at the point where it...
  13. KiraNet

Is there a free Plug In for playing a Video befor the title screen or after some seconds in the title screen?

There is a line of code on the download site of this plug in... How can I download the plug in from there? Edit: Found it out and the Plug In worked thanks!
  14. KiraNet

Is there a free Plug In for playing a Video befor the title screen or after some seconds in the title screen?

I didnt found any... does anyone know one? (If someone ever has made a plug in like that for free) With playing after some seconds I mean there are RPG where if you wait for a half minute a Intro or something starts playing.
  15. KiraNet

Screen doesnt fade in anymore?

Oh I'm sorry I had it wrong in memory... I thought it meant not 1:1 the same post I'm very sorry! I will give attention on that now ^^" To the problem... Hm... It seems to be the previous event be the reason... I tried teleport on another map and another event and it worked normaly... But I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng