kirbwarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've noticed that there are certain types of things I avoid putting in my stories and games because they seem TOO bad to exist and I don't want my fantasy worlds to be that dystopian. What I didn't seem to realize for a long time was how I'm taking away easy story conflicts by doing so.
    Steal my ideas: Chosen hero, needs to stop villain from destroying the world, grabs the legendary sword of- Oh, the sword is the protagonist and the chosen hero. The person wielding it is mind-controlled by the sword. Hand the sword to someone else to change 'classes'.
    Steal my stupid ideas; Make an rpg that follows every cliche, especially the dungeon for every 'element'. Except the plot of the game is a modern day regular person going to the grocery to grab more bread and then head home.
    I've wondered for years....what is the yellow creature next to Kirby? (Sorry for the random post I just've been super curious but couldn't think of how to ask :kaoswt: edit: Sorry I noticed going dow your profile I asked a long time ago I'm so sorry agh have a good one
    Reactions: FarOutFighter
    RCXGaming
    RCXGaming
    I think it's supposed to be a baby Mawile or something.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    It's too bad that artist seems to have just disappeared. I have permission for this picture of Jawby, but not the one that inspired it which had a Mawile holding Jawby as if it was a doll.

And hey, no problem, Jawby is so cool you gotta ask twice ;)
    MZ now has MV animations. I'm running out of reasons to not give in and buy it.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    Checking the dates, apparently the sale coincided with the patch that updated MZ to allow MV animations. That... made a lot of sense in hindsight.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    The V in MV has two strokes. The Z in MZ has three strokes.
    3 is higher than 2. So MZ is better.
    Also, 3 = illuminati. Those who buy MZ will be placed under protection of the lizard people. MV people will be neglected should any incidents arise.

Your call.
    Avery
    Avery
    If not for that, Starbirds and my Advent calendar have many good reasons to make that choice ;D
    Odd thought; Why do I like games that have a ton of design choices I dislike?
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    The Stranger
    I don't think there is a reason beyond sometimes you like something, and sometimes you don't. Like how I can't stand Dark Souls and its imitators, but enjoyed Code Vein because I could play as a big tiddie vampire girl. The whole Dark Souls imitator crap didn't seem to annoy me as much because of those two things. lol.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    In all fairness, I guess it's how the game handles its version of design choices you hate. Or there's enough fun stuff to look past its flaws.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    @RachelTheSeeker Yeah, that is definitely a good chunk of it. The game that made me think of this in particular was DQ11 where they took a lot of the annoying things in DQ and shoved it over into "purely optional" territory (although speed being halved 50% of the time for turn order is pretty dumb).
    Language is wierd. So many multiple words end in S but make a Z noise (dogs, planes, images) but multiple die uses a C and makes a S sound.
    Whose sitting next to Kirby in your avatar I've been curious! Which Kirby game is your favorite? :>
    Well, today was the absolute warmest snow day I've ever had. Even on my bare feet it wasn't cold. Weird experience walking to the store.
    Reactions: Wavelength
    Keegs
    Keegs
    You walked to the store footless? Mad lad.
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    If I remember that day right, that was back when there was a convenience store about a block and a half away, so it isn't as crazy.
    Wow I can't believe you've had an account ever since 2014 and
    still haven't made any profile posts!
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    It honestly never occurred to me to make one. I still don't know what I'd post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirahe