kirbwarrior's latest activity

• kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior reacted to Soulrender's post in the thread How to balance Skills ? with Like Like.
    You must consider as most as possible available options how to fight enemies, find their weaknesses, how to exploit them and potentialy...
  • kirbwarrior
    Tongue-in-cheek tutorials for the win. For instance? Here's how I handled save points in my game.
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior replied to the thread How to balance Skills ?.
    No matter what way you start, it will always end in playing your games numerous times, especially if you have moves that can miss...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior reacted to HarlekinLehl's post in the thread How to balance Skills ? with Like Like.
    Play your game. Over and over again.
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior reacted to Shaz's post in the thread Question: with Like Like.
    You would need to get a plugin that does the choosing of the troop at an earlier time than the encounter is initiated - this would need...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior commented on Cythera's profile post.
    I'm generally against remakes, and from a developer perspective, I wouldn't want to remake it because I have more game ideas I want to...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior reacted to Andar's post in the thread Question: with Like Like.
    random is random, nothing can change that. you either have to go to evented battles (where the event can have a sprite telling which...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior replied to the thread Question:.
    If the goal is to let the player know what enemies are on the map in general, you can simply tell them. As Andar pointed out, it can...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior reacted to Andar's post in the thread problem performance on android with Like Like.
    The problem is that the resources on a mobile device are much smaller than on a full computer. which means that you have to start on the...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior replied to the thread Front View Battles.
    Front-view but you still see your characters is definitely at the top of my list. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest did something similar (but...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior reacted to Chaos Avian's post in the thread Front View Battles with Like Like.
    I've always had a fondness for front view (big Dragon Quest fan), but I believe Phantasy Star 4 has been the best iteration of the front...
  • kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior commented on Ami's profile post.
    I can't imagine why people would pigeon-hole mods as 'cheating' when like the most popular ones are; making the game work, making the...
  • kirbwarrior
    I certainly had fun with it. You could recover max stamina mid-combo while resetting your attack chain, so you could make combos that...
  • kirbwarrior
    It sounds like battles are intentionally built around you using it, so it's not so much "too useful" as much as it's "how you play the...
  • kirbwarrior
    I personally dislike healbots, but I do know that a decent chunk of RPG players prefer them and are disappointed when games don't have a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling cute, might make an essay on the presence of Malaise in the gaming industry. idk
Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?
I see a button in a game, I press it. Cannot resist the temptation even if I know it's a trap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daldantas