Recent content by KireNoslen

1. KireNoslen

[SKY-Nausea-X-] RECRUITING WRITERS & MORE! [JUNE 2014]

Hey Rockyz, I'm interested in your project. I primarily consider myself a writer, though I can do a bit of everything (except coding, I can't code to save my life). On my own project I have over a hundred pages worth of storyline typed up (that doesn't include the prelude or anything game-play...
  2. KireNoslen

Mode 7 Script

I actually realized that the comments of the code were in French, but the actual code part was in English. Thanks Shaz
  3. KireNoslen

Mode 7 Script

I recently learned about a script called "Mode 7", which changes the perspective of the map. But despite my efforts I haven't been able to find the script anywhere (or at least not in English). Would anyone know where I could find this script (preferably in English, seeing as how it's the only...
  4. KireNoslen

Deleting EXP

@ Tsukihime Wow, it worked, and the solution was so brilliantly simple, thanks Tsukihime! @ Shaz Sorry for not posting in the right spot.
  5. KireNoslen

Deleting EXP

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible for a character to lose all of their EXP (while still retaining their Level) when they die. I'm pretty sure it's only possible to do this with scripting, and sadly scripts don't like me, and I don't like them. So if anyone happens to have a script for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo