Recent content by kirinelf

1. kirinelf

Saba Kan's Ao no Kiseki Battle System 0.28 (And Rokan's AT Bonus)

It's not normal. Your turns should be as normal. Are your characters' AGI values set up right?
  2. kirinelf

CHARACTER MACHINE v1.0 (DISCONTINUED)

Plugin for Paint.NET to load PSD files.
  3. kirinelf

It likes doing that. =D

It likes doing that. =D
  4. kirinelf

[Mediafire Link]
  5. kirinelf

Mediafire mirror.
  6. kirinelf

Oh, it's no problem. I'm just bad at photomanipulation, and when I try to get rid of the background color I always screw up. xD
  7. kirinelf

Just wondering if there's a way you could export the file as a png from within the program? Or is screenshotting it and cropping it out the only way? With some options, it might be hard to get all the background color out of the way if I wanna use it as a potrait or something.
  8. kirinelf

Just a minor update. This works with Jet's Simple Side View script as well as Star's STR33g1 Battle Status script. Proof:
  9. kirinelf

This script was not written by me! I simply translated it from Japanese and posted it here to share! Do NOT ask me for support, I'm not a scripter (I'll try, but most likely fail)! And done. Now, the script I've painstakingly translated for you guys is: Ao no Kiseki Custom Battle System...
  10. kirinelf

Ever wish there was a definitive RGSS(x) Guidebook?

You guys have my full support! And I'm glad to see that there're so many people eager to help out. Anyways, I have virtually no scripting knowledge myself, but I am insanely curious and having spent a lot of time translating Japanese scripts, I've actually got a slight handle on how some things...
  11. kirinelf

O_O

O_O
  12. kirinelf

Saba Kan's Galge Conversation System 0.7

Yeah, now that I look at it properly, the art style does match. xD Thanks Asterisk.
  13. kirinelf

From the original Japanese demo. I don't know where they're originally from, and I'd advise against using them if at all possible. Although they do look like official potraits that maybe Japan got for free or something.
  14. kirinelf

This script was not written by me! I simply translated it from Japanese and posted it here to share! Do NOT ask me for support, I'm not a scripter (I'll try, but most likely fail)! Now that that's over. The script I've got for you guys this time is: Galge Conversation System Version 0.7 by...
  15. kirinelf

Event System Support (expert users only)

I remember there being a script command for waiting. Don't remember what it actually is though, just that it exists. Maybe someone could help you there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1