KiritsugiX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got scolded by Shaz T_T .. >.> Made a topic in a wrong place Q_Q im a kind of guy that doesn't like to be scolded again.. so could someone tell me where the Forum Rules are hidden? xD
    KiritsugiX
    KiritsugiX
    Shaz is a girl? :o woah?

@mlogan: yeah i know :3
    Shaz
    Shaz
    We used to use red, but had to stop because it was too intimidating. Blue is pretty, don't you think?

@Zeriab - lol! My 12YO would disagree.
    ??????
    ??????
    Yes, but red is fiery and fierce :)

Much more suited to negative scoldings imo :p
    Nothing last forever.. Life, friends, joy, happiness, love..
    KiritsugiX
    KiritsugiX
    :) well said alex.. well said..
    kj3400
    kj3400
    Eternity would be a hell of a thing to endure, because after a certain point of time you'd be enduring it. Better to live a short life full of good experiences, than forever and endure loss and the fact that you know everyone you'll know will die.
    KiritsugiX
    KiritsugiX
    yeah.. such a messed up world right ?
    Could any of you hook me up with some project or something :/ i dont really care whatever it its.. i just wana learn RPG MAKER VX ACE BADLY :l wanted to see how pro's work T_T onegai?
    KiritsugiX
    KiritsugiX
    :3 yeah.. i think i have watched most of them tho.. :3 i just wanted to see others work.. you know.. to learn something like get some idea on animations.. skills.. how they do it and stuff to get my imagination pumping xD or something like that..
    KiritsugiX
    KiritsugiX
    im an mmorpg player for like since grade 3 xD so i have experience on games.. i just wanted to see others perspective.. or something :p
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I learned alot from the unpro and passive lion on RPG maker vx ace, wanna see a project with bad grammer? That'd be mine :| ... past that theres actually a game with tons of event examples. I think you can find it if you type in... ahm. Here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/sample-games
    I may be an Ordinary human being in this world.. But in games..? i can be a GOD
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    Your so awesome!!! Your comment has made my day! Thank you so much!!! :)
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Thats the pleasure of fantasy. You can go wherever the stretches of your mind can reach!
    Zane
    Zane
    or the limits of the engine at least ;) lol

Well if your using RM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro