Kirri's latest activity

• Kirri
    How did I get quoted here? xD
  • Kirri
    Kirri updated their status.
    My game is not completed yet, but already have the game sequel idea in mind. :kaoeh: The thing is, the sequel's story is soooo much...
  • Kirri
    Kirri replied to the thread RMVXA Your character in my game!.
    Added! Made them in the sport outfit. Added! Added! Added! Dark purple + the main characters theme color (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow...
  • Kirri
    Can someone recommend me an RPG Maker game that is similar to Breath of Fire?
  • Kirri
    @k_mckenzie So they're not human, I guess? But have a human form? That is a good idea btw. @Hyouryuu-Na Hmmm, nah, I'll keep that name...
  • Kirri
    Added! I don't really know if the hair color is correct though. Thank you! :kaoblush:
  • Kirri
    Bump!
  • Kirri
    Feel like taking a long break from RPG Making so I can mix and match ideas, heh
  • Kirri
    Added! Thank you! :kaothx:
  • Kirri
    Kirri commented on Kirri's profile post.
    But, the criticism makes sense though. I'm just not used to criticism.
  • Kirri
    Here:
  • Kirri
    Received a big criticism on my game. I'm kinda sad but relieved because now I know my mistake. :)
  • Kirri
    Kirri replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.
    @bgillisp Oh yes! Finally! I was always trying to find the correct word. I always describe P5 as manufactured... but that doesn't make...
  • Kirri
    @Soulrender I can't view the image.
  • Kirri
    Kirri replied to the thread Unpopular Opinions: The Thread.
    Persona 3 is the best of the Persona series (eventhough my personal favourite is P4). Even better than Persona 5. In One Piece, Nami is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.
Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debb