Kirri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to practice how to draw ugly but high quality stuff so that it still attracts people and also stuck in the players head. :troll:
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Use phobias, even if people don't like anything related to those, they still willingly search for them. And of course it will remain stuck in their heads.
    Just uploaded a demo.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please note that Status Update Rules forbid posting links to threads. I am therefore removing your link.
    There should have been an option to include only used RTP data... sigh...
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Optimizing the engine is part of the developer's responsibility. You deal with it. And no, plugins may hardcoded some of the used assets which are hard to detect by auto-detect "only used RTP data" options.
    Random pixel arts of Wish (main protagonist of IMAGINE(my game)) in his Dream Costume and the Giant Clock from 'Time of Paradise' (the first chapter of IMAGINE) made in under 10 minutes: :kaojoy:
    Kirri
    Kirri
    oops, Wish blend with the background
    Kirri
    Kirri
    Fixed:
    Tried to make references of the greek gods in my game. But no good, it's confusing.
    My game now have 20 named characters, and is still in it's first chapter! Probably would have 15 more named characters when I finished making my game. :))
    Hello, I'm smhaaokir. Am i famous yet?
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Define famous.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    OH MY GOSH IT'S SMHAAOKIR!! CAN I GET A PHOTO? CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH? AND ONE FOR MY BROTHER AND ONE FOR MY SISTER AND ONE FOR MY FRIEND AND ONE FOR MY PET...

Do you want to be famous? :D
    One Piece is the best anime. Nothing can tell me otherwise. :kaophew:
    Reactions: Davox
    Zreine
    Zreine
    @smhaaokir Maybe, but the first episode aired 20 years ago...Don't have the patience to wait another decade to get a conclusion, lol.:kaoswt2:
    callmedan
    callmedan
    I prefer the manga.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh man, I've tried One Piece about 3 or 4 separate times. I just can't get into, and I actually like most of the popular manga/anime. I really wanted to understand the fuss, but I guess it's just not for me. Hope you get your finale sometime before 2030 ;b
    After school holiday ends, I have to focus less on RPG Maker... That is sad.
    I'm so happy! I finally finished eventing my title screen and it came out so good ;DDD
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Aah~ The little joy of eventing success, glad to know everything is going nice for you :kaohi:
    Reactions: Kirri
    Viewing the website in phone is kinda better than in laptop. :o
    Ami
    Ami
    yeah,I feel dizzy when view on laptop
    This is soooo different!! :o
    Reactions: Tw0Face
    Kirri
    Kirri
    I love it! But I wonder why should there be a big picture at the top there...
    Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    Currently looking how to get rid of that pic as well... :D
    Is it normal that my game is only 15% done and it already is over 6GB?
    Kirri
    Kirri
    @Kes Oh, no I don't do parallax mapping.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Then you absolutely messed up something. You can use a folder inspector to figure out what's taking all that space.
    Kirri
    Kirri
    Aha! I found what's taking up so much space xD And it's 5.8 GB xD
    I just realised. When I'm sleeping, everybody else in this forum goes wild. When I'm awake, everyone asleep.
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Thats time-zones for you. Nothing to be done Unless you do as I do and get some good old fashioned insomnia :p
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It was 5:02 am for me when you posted this XD I was still awake I think. I slept around 5:30 :/ Insomnia isn't enjoyable TT
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @Hyouryuu-Na I didnt sleep until 7am so I know but there is no use in getting down about it. I'd rather try and enjoy life xD
    Any other Kpop fans here?
    Reactions: Amane Kagari
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Me! I just listen to kpop songs and really really love them so much. But I'm not obsessed. I really love Red Velvet~ And (G)I-dle
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    the groups i loved are died, crayon pop :'(
    Kirri
    Kirri
    I love listening to TWICE and Stray Kids~ :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoomerSentai