Kirri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After school holiday ends, I have to focus less on RPG Maker... That is sad.
    I'm so happy! I finally finished eventing my title screen and it came out so good ;DDD
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Aah~ The little joy of eventing success, glad to know everything is going nice for you :kaohi:
    Reactions: Kirri
    Viewing the website in phone is kinda better than in laptop. :o
    Ami
    Ami
    yeah,I feel dizzy when view on laptop
    This is soooo different!! :o
    Reactions: Tw0Face
    Kirri
    Kirri
    I love it! But I wonder why should there be a big picture at the top there...
    Tw0Face
    Tw0Face
    Currently looking how to get rid of that pic as well... :D
    Is it normal that my game is only 15% done and it already is over 6GB?
    Kirri
    Kirri
    @Kes Oh, no I don't do parallax mapping.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Then you absolutely messed up something. You can use a folder inspector to figure out what's taking all that space.
    Kirri
    Kirri
    Aha! I found what's taking up so much space xD And it's 5.8 GB xD
    I just realised. When I'm sleeping, everybody else in this forum goes wild. When I'm awake, everyone asleep.
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Thats time-zones for you. Nothing to be done Unless you do as I do and get some good old fashioned insomnia :p
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It was 5:02 am for me when you posted this XD I was still awake I think. I slept around 5:30 :/ Insomnia isn't enjoyable TT
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @Hyouryuu-Na I didnt sleep until 7am so I know but there is no use in getting down about it. I'd rather try and enjoy life xD
    Any other Kpop fans here?
    Reactions: Amane Kagari
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Me! I just listen to kpop songs and really really love them so much. But I'm not obsessed. I really love Red Velvet~ And (G)I-dle
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    the groups i loved are died, crayon pop :'(
    Kirri
    Kirri
    I love listening to TWICE and Stray Kids~ :D
    Feels extremely discouraged and unmotivated...
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Game development can be really tedious. Music is nice to listen to but for me, I need something more intellectually stimulating, like listening to a podcast on YT while working. Helps relieves the boredom of repetition.

KazukiT is right though. Playing a game or watching something can inspire new motivation & even spark some new ideas.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Never work on a Game when you are not motivated, No point. Might as well take a break for a while and get back later !
    Kirri
    Kirri
    Yeah, worked too long on my game when I should have spend something irl since it's holiday. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For whatever reason I just cant get into the Links Awakening remake even though I know its miles better than the original in almost all regards
Rough Draft. 2nd Video Scene
My new animated paths are beautiful, and look fantastic next to my improved lake/river maps. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarkspurBetula