Recent content by Kirri

1. Kirri

RMMV Journey to the East v.3.01 (New Version Released!)

How did I get quoted here? xD
  2. Kirri

My game is not completed yet, but already have the game sequel idea in mind. :kaoeh: The thing...

My game is not completed yet, but already have the game sequel idea in mind. :kaoeh: The thing is, the sequel's story is soooo much darker that makes me want to work on it already. :kaocry:
  3. Kirri

RMVXA Your character in my game!

Added! Made them in the sport outfit. Added! Added! Added! Dark purple + the main characters theme color (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Pink) hair -- Thank you! :kaoblush:
  4. Kirri

Can someone recommend me an RPG Maker game that is similar to Breath of Fire?

Can someone recommend me an RPG Maker game that is similar to Breath of Fire?
  5. Kirri

@k_mckenzie So they're not human, I guess? But have a human form? That is a good idea btw. @Hyouryuu-Na Hmmm, nah, I'll keep that name, lol.
  6. Kirri

Added! I don't really know if the hair color is correct though. Thank you! :kaoblush:
  7. Kirri

Feel like taking a long break from RPG Making so I can mix and match ideas, heh

Feel like taking a long break from RPG Making so I can mix and match ideas, heh
  8. Kirri

Added! Thank you! :kaothx:
  9. Kirri

But, the criticism makes sense though. I'm just not used to criticism.

But, the criticism makes sense though. I'm just not used to criticism.
  10. Kirri

Here: [MEDIA]

Here:
  11. Kirri

Received a big criticism on my game. I'm kinda sad but relieved because now I know my mistake. :)

Received a big criticism on my game. I'm kinda sad but relieved because now I know my mistake. :)
  12. Kirri

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

@bgillisp Oh yes! Finally! I was always trying to find the correct word. I always describe P5 as manufactured... but that doesn't make sense. Then the actual word is that they wanted an epic game, ambitious. Another thing is, I actually don't like the HUD of P5. I don't know, it just felt...
  13. Kirri

@Soulrender I can't view the image.

@Soulrender I can't view the image.
  14. Kirri

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

Persona 3 is the best of the Persona series (eventhough my personal favourite is P4). Even better than Persona 5. In One Piece, Nami is a great character. She got a lot of hate because of her personality. But her mischievous personality is because of how she grew up. Besides, she do have a good...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:/ nope...today is canceled.
"...and I hope you like jammin' too."
This guy makes so many good hip hop tracks!
can't use certain things with SRDude's Battle Status Customizer? make the gauges show it lol. I got the gauges to show Olivia's Boost Points and other stuff.
Seeing people still using Kaus tiles with stolen contents makes me sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Endruler