kj3400
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having trouble naming something...Who knew naming stuff was so hard?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Not a sword?

Then name it "A [insert whatever it is here], But With More Stabbing." Because stabbing with a weapon is always an option.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    but it blows stuff up :p
    William MC
    William MC
    @TheBrogrammer: Thanks man, that's a cool little inspirational site.
    I just had a crazy thought. A part of the game where you level backwards.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Maybe if by doing so you gained more power by "concentrating your energy"? Idk. Just a thought.
    Litzana
    Litzana
    Yes. That;s awesome, do it ^^
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Well, that's one way to ensure a game gets harder as you go on in time haha
    I find it fascinating how we can have whole convos in the status updates section...It really shows how passionate the community is about things.
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    All Hail Shadow.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I prefer this track when it comes to summing up Shadow. From now on whenever kj3400 says something sarcastic/blunt, you must play this:
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    Yeah that song is awesome. I still listen to All Hail Shadow even after the game though because I've been a fan of Magni-Fi for a long time.
    I think at the rate I'm going, I might have a demo available at the end of this month! So excited :D
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Congrats! I only wish I could say the same; I have a seemingly endless number of bugs. ;_;
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Yay! I will keep an eye out for it KJ. I know how that feels Wallace... I had to playtest my game over and over again until I could release a demo. Even then there were a few bugs, I just tried to center on the bugs that are game wrecking.
    Is it weird that I couldn't get up the effort to make an April Fool's joke today?
    kj3400
    kj3400
    ...Uh...ok?
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I meant to do one for our social media but I was just super sick over the last 5-6 days that I didn't manage.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    It happens. I may try next year, hopefully when I have a game to showcase. Put a joke in the game or something.
    Was discussing my game and the sequel with my team. I think having the chars from both games stick together for a time and having each game tell it from the playable char(s)' point of view would be fun, right?
    That Bread
    That Bread
    It would be a fun idea. Plus the player would have a character on the sequel to be like "Oh yeah isn't he that guy?" dragging the player to the sequel.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    I thought that too :D
    It's days like this where I wonder if I'llever finish this game...
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Get it together for the dragon man!
    kj3400
    kj3400
    I WILL DO IT :D
    I think my livestreams of me doing work in RPGMaker are a good way to get work done, assuming of course I manage to do so without my friend who co hosts (I say it like it's an actual show XD) not distracting me the whole time. Also shows my progress.
    I said I wanted chinese food, and got pizza instead. I'm such a hypocrite..
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I said we should get pizza but got overruled and got Chinese food instead. I don't know what that makes me, easily manipulated I guess...
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Somewhere, somebody in China is eating a pizza. Don't be too upset.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    Well, food dilemma aside, I'm full now, and that's what matters. I think...?
    The three button puzzles I'm working on turned from incredibly simple in theory to really hard XD
    Titanhex
    Titanhex
    If you have a question about how to do it just join my stream when it's up and ask.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I made a simple puzzle based on just changing an object from one color to another. That seemed simple too. Comments are your friends in events.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    I finally stumbled through it. Hands on experience really does do wonders XD
    Considering how much I got done with how long I've been up, I don't know whether i was productive or not. Eh, it'll add up sooner or later...
    Every time I make some headway, another obstacle blocks my way. This time it's items...*sigh*
    Aceri
    Aceri
    You're a poet and I bet you didn't even know it. It's a rhyme every time.
    kj3400
    kj3400
    OMG that's true. For noticing that, thank you :p
    Ah crap, I need to make facesets. Lots and lots of facesets. And I need a new avatar. 2014 is really giving me quite a list of things to do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fixed a memory leak that I left myself a month ago. Feelsgoodman
been a while since i posted here my coding class got ****ed because of covid and i did not learn much java script and the little stuff that i did learn i forgot by now
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlaq