Recent content by kkh829

1. kkh829

LGP - Better Damage Popup

Is there a way to prevent the icon from being popup?
  2. kkh829

How to change the Battle Log Speed?

Plug-in error? Now I understand why people who want to increase the pop-up time for BattleLog don't ask the same question as I do. I didn't think this problem was an "Bugs"... I thought it was the limit of the plug-in functionality. This is My plug-in installation order. I would really...
  3. kkh829

RMMV I've made a Splash Damage Skill, But It's not perfect.

Thank you again. It works perfectly! I'm planning to make separate splash animation. by adjusting the code you gave me.
  4. kkh829

It can't work better than this. Muchas gracias! +Edit Do you know how to delete the following animation? There's no problem with the system. But It seems more appropriate to have only one visual explosive animation.
  5. kkh829

Skill does 100%(1000) damage to one enemy. And it does half the damage(500) to all the other enemies. I've found some information about this, There was only more evolved information. like.. chain lighting(The damage is reduced by moving one by one.) or bouncing bullet?(跳彈:도탄사격,I don't know how...
  6. kkh829

i like your dogi

i like your dogi
  7. kkh829

How to change the Battle Log Speed?

I've found a few Plug-in, But It worked a little strange. If increase Battle log pop-up time, waiting time for action of Actor also increases. Eventually, Actor does nothing and stays still until Battle log pop-up disappears... Is there a way to solve this?
  8. kkh829

How to make a "Damage Link" Skill

Very interesting skill. I'll put a comment here and come back when I need it. Thank you for making an interesting formula.
  9. kkh829

Questions on Basic Damage Formula

This formula (the second one) works perfectly. Thank you very much!
  10. kkh829

Questions on Basic Damage Formula

I made Aura skill. Using the Aura skill adds state(98) to the user and state(99) to the alliance.(and user too) ㄴThe plug-in automatically adds state(99) to the alliance when the user is state(98). 98 has Only Mana Decrease Penalty. 99 has only benefits.(No mana Penalty) So i need a function...
  11. kkh829

Skill Affect User and one ally?

Just amazing <Before Eval> user.addState (id); </Before Eval> With this simple formula, I got the perfect effect I wanted. I can finally wash my feet and go to sleep. Thank you!
  12. kkh829

If using the skill, The user and the target(one ally) are given a beneficial stat(simple effects such as ATK bonus, HP regeneration...). But, It doesn't work for the other allies except for the two. I was inspired by the strategy game X-com. The two comrades who fought many battles together...
  13. kkh829

I'm making a skill with the concept of comrades. The skill affects only the skill user and one selected ally. That is, it affects only 'two' allies. How can i made it? + Formulas and events are good, but I'm also using the yep plug-in. Any help would be good with me!
  14. kkh829

How to make cooperating attack?

I'd like to make an cooperating attack Skill e.g 1. There are warrior, archer, and Thief in Party. 2. Archer has a cooperative skill. 3. When an archer uses his cooperative skills to enemy - Thief and warriors attack(common attack) instead. or Attack with the archer Can I make a skill like...
  15. kkh829

Skill Trees System

This plugin fantastic enough right now. But, It would be even more AWESOME if some functions were added. Because skill description truncated. It's a little shorter than the actual description. Maybe.. skill description directly with Java or Line wrap/word wrap. or changed Font size? I hope...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucas456