Recent content by kmaz121

1. kmaz121

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

As far as I know, I haven't touched the default generator folder ever. The green and orange necks (?) are what I added afterwards, but I uninstalled my RPG Maker MV for about a month, and only recently reinstalled it, so unless I had something in my folder left over from the uninstallation...
  2. kmaz121

Help With Yanfly Sideview Enemies

Hello, first let me say if this is the wrong spot, my apologies. So I'm trying to make it so that I can use a character generated in the the generator as an enemy. For some reason though, while they'll follow through and move forward with the attack, no matter what I put for a weapon, they...
  3. kmaz121

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

First of all, just want to say I'm loving the generator so far. But for some reason the default female body did not load in when I imported the default resources. It kinda makes my characters look funky :\. Any ideas?
  4. kmaz121

Alastor01's Resources - Modern Day (for tall characters)

Following on the off chance I decide to do a modern game some day. They all look really really cool

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv