Knayter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• expected nothing yet still get dissapointed by the ps5 presentation lol
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    SSD! SSD! SSD! Oh, and you can play some PS4 games if you want.
    Prescott
    Prescott
    The only exclusive I'm interested in is Ratchet and Clank, other than that the Octodad team's food game looked pretty fun and so did the battle cars game. But those two probably aren't exclusive. Don't really have a reason to buy a $500 console yet.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    I only really play fighting games and J-Rpgs sooooo yeah lol... I'll wait
    everyone: NO YOU CANT JUST RELEASE MV AGAIN AND CALL IT MZ
    KADOKAWA: haha money printer go brr brr
    Hmm is this bit overkill ?
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    In a world where you can now lose your job for liking a comment made by the wrong person because of an outrage mob of "journalists" who spend most of their time scouring the internet looking for heretics to burn for wrongthink...sadly it isn't.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    actually I think it’s good
    so people be more careful about what they do on internet
    and stop thinking that it is in there private quarters
    so they can spit anything around…
    Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I liked the first one, but didn't really enjoy the others as much.
    40C ( 100F)... yeah this weather seems about right
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    My PC does not need that kind of heat. Thankfully, air conditioning exists.
    trying to get a phone without stable income is hard :kaoback: desperately have to rely on coupon code to get a phone at a reasonable price for my pocket
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    You can get a burner smartphone for under $20 dollars, and reliable pay as you go service for as little as $8 a month. A phone for the essential functions of owning a phone can be afforded easily on a kid's lemonade stand wages, but if you want to burn several $100 on the latest, luxury crap that almost no one actually needs then yeah, that'll be hard on a limited income.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    @Dalph yes I do plan to get the xiaomi note 9s.
    @Philosophus Vagus I dont think 100$ for a phone is luxury crap. But 1000$ is indeed pretty much a waste of money, at least for me
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Redmi Note 9S is a good deal, does everything you need well for less than 200 bucks and has a very good battery.
    I also agree about not wasting more than 150-300 bucks on a smartphone, it's cool to have a good device but you can do the exact same things with a cheaper model nowdays. So save your cash for more important things.
    yo not gonna lie next gen feels exactly the same but with ray tracing. Not really a big jump
    To get the lighting form a parallax map to work within RPG Maker is a process of eternal pain, no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't look the same when you compare to the stuff you made in Photoshop
    Andar
    Andar
    of course not - Photoshop automatically applies color calibration even if the rest of your computer doesn't use it.That is an advantage for an artist's computer where everything is calibrated to the same color scheme, but it makes it difficult to match colors if programs use different color calibration schemes...
    gstv87
    gstv87
    Corel has the settings for using different color schemes for screens, plotters, printers, scanners and cameras.
    how come Photoshop doesn't?
    feelsbirthdayman
    also happy birthday to one of my fav underrated youtuber: Captain Disillusion
    Tried to draw a tree today, everything went wrong as expected lol
    Reactions: Shaz
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Well I mean did everything really go wrong? Did the tree you were drawing fall over on a nearby character? I mean that's how I imagine everything going wrong. If that happened, I hope your character is okay! :kaoswt:
    Knayter
    Knayter
    Happy to report that my placeholder character is recovering form the incident!
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    That's good to here, a good stand-in character is worth a lot. Nothing worse than having to call in your main character to fill the role. Main characters are busy people you know, imaginary lives aren't going to live themselves! :kaolivid:
    took a while but finally manage to add a gear spinning animation that's extra smooth :D
    Im about to go live, doing some quick parallax mapping uwu edit: stream has ended! Thank you everyone for joining, I will make a timelapse video soon and upload to my youtube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neshas