Knayter's latest activity

• Knayter
    A bad decision most devs made when planning their game is probably planning it to be too big. Then, halfway through, you realize that...
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to Al-Farizi's post in the thread Rpg Maker Forum Mobile App with Like Like.
    Hi there I make a mobile app for this forums, because i usually open this forum ini my phone, but sometimes i open this forum in my PC...
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to Marquise*'s post in the thread The Resource WIP Thread 3 with Like Like.
    Ah well I might as well show this one of many ^^
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Knayter's profile post with Like Like.
    That's good to here, a good stand-in character is worth a lot. Nothing worse than having to call in your main character to fill the...
  • Knayter
    Knayter commented on Knayter's profile post.
    Happy to report that my placeholder character is recovering form the incident!
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Knayter's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Well I mean did everything really go wrong? Did the tree you were drawing fall over on a nearby character? I mean that's how I imagine...
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to Vanessa's status with Wow Wow.
    kinda happy getting commissioned by the same style as my previous zine :LZYcheeze: 1 of 3
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to Shaz's comment on Knayter's profile post with Like Like.
    So you met your goal? Or you lived up (or down) to your expectations? My own "try to draw XYZ" bar is set very low :)
  • Knayter
    Knayter commented on Knayter's profile post.
    I did actually, some part of the tree I'm actually really happy with how it look (the tree trunk), but my foliage game really aint that...
  • Knayter
    Knayter updated their status.
    Tried to draw a tree today, everything went wrong as expected lol
  • Knayter
    Knayter replied to the thread The Resource WIP Thread 3.
    I tried to draw the umbrella thorn tree today, Im quite happy with the trunk part but the foilage seems really off! Any suggestion on...
    • 1585111336184.png
  • Knayter
    Knayter updated their status.
    took a while but finally manage to add a gear spinning animation that's extra smooth :D
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to Tai_MT's status with Like Like.
    It is very difficult to take people who talk about game design seriously when they spend a lot of their time propping up "mediocre"...
  • Knayter
    Imo horror that is terrifying without jumpscares is the most powerful and memorable horror. Just like it's hard to design a really...
  • Knayter
    Knayter reacted to Ebanyle's post in the thread XP Tree Remaster with Love Love.
    A lot of people like to use the XP tilesets in the newer engines, but since it's style hardly matches that of most tilesets used in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KURAMAA0