Knayter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Submited my shop, now i just need to wait :)  
    Reactions: 2 people
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Sounds great! =) I wish you good luck with that, you're doing awesome maps!

I'll definitly will check out that shop.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    Thank you :)  I hope I could get some request!
    Last Christmas, I gave you "YAMAHA"

But the very next day, you gave it "HUAWEI"
    callmedan
    callmedan
    This year Toshiba from tears

I'll give it to Samsung special
    All I want for Christmas is you....

buy me a GTX 1080 or Ancient Dungeon Winter(or Jungle)..btw Merry Christmas,Noel,Kwanzaa,Hanukkah,Winter Break,... happy holiday :3 
    I always feel I don't belong to this world, don't know what happen to me?
    LuLingqi1
    LuLingqi1
    How can you say that, let alone feel that? Brooooo. You exist. That's enough to prove you belong to this world. Of all the random chances and infinite possibilites of events, they all clicked to make you! c: You do belong! I promise<3
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    @mlogan is right. A lot of people go through an existential crisis. In truth, everyone wants to feel important and valued. So don't let that get you down, because you're not alone in this. 
    Knayter
    Knayter
    Thank you you guys for cheering me up! This help me a lot!
    OMG I did it! I finshed watching the conjuring 2 :o    ;_;  scary as hell! Should give me some experiment on making horror game
    I hate my internet -_- AAG suck!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    They got a monopoly like Windstream used to down here? Thankfully Charter finally came in and filled the void, but for years I could only get internet barely by sitting in a particular spot on my back porch.
    I've heard that rpgmakerweb store need to something unique and stuff...? (idk, there used to be a topic for that but i have no idea where is it) So if want to sell a map pack, is a recreate of rpgmaker vx ace default map with parallax mapping, is that allow? do i need to be staff to submit resource pack? Here is an example of what i'm trying to do http://knayter.deviantart.com/art/House-A-Map-Remake-642975065
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I doubt you would be able to sell a pack of anything that was based on RTP.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    I guess so. But i never see someone submit a map pack so i'm kinda worry. But i will have to try it.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask Lunarea if it's something they want on the store first, before spending time creating it.  Parallax maps take a lot of time to create, and I'm not sure people would spend money on an entire map if they know other games are going to have exactly the same map - it'd be like the sample/demo maps that come with the engines, just prettier.  I don't know that many people actually use them for their games.
    Are Benben's tree are ripped, copy,... too? I don't see the benben tree in blacklist. Also, grandmadeb upload it to her/he blog too.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The trees are safe, all the other benben tiles are not.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    Thanks god!
    How to Blog?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Blogs were a perk for the Members+ program, which no longer exists. For now, the blogs you see were started by those while the program was still around. There was talk about reinstating the ability somehow, but it's been low on the priority list.

For now, if you want a developer's blog, you'll need to create one offsite (Wordpress, for example) and link to it here.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    Wow, that odd.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Not really. Members+ was a program where you could pay for a membership which came with extra perks. One of those being blog access.
    i need to hire some artist can draw bust, character and also a composer
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yes, but you can't see the classifieds just yet. You're almost there though.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    But i still see it??
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Oooh, sorry, I was looking at the wrong number on your profile. I'll be quiet now. :p
    Hey guys I'm looking for free Grammar-Checker and correcter.

I'm really bad at English and I need your help. You might get pay when the game release
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You might check Resource Workshops, I believe a couple of people offered this service there.
    I'm so bad at scripting :(  I wish i knew scripting or knew someone can did it for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p0nah