Knayter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• why discord update like everyday?? why can't they just make the update use less cpu? why?
    my computer is slowly dying :'(
    Knayter
    Knayter
    internet port, hard drive, power supply thingy, monitor, cpu, cooling fan, everything, is slowly dying, I don't know if it can last long :((
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Uh? How is it possible that every single component is failing at the same time?
    Knayter
    Knayter
    probaly because I don't even bother fixing them, so they just continuously falling apart lol, and now it come to a point where everything don't fuction right anymore lol
    I have seen so much post talking about Lucid Dream, but I haven't seen someone be able to do it and tell their story
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Reality checks can be anything. It's not set by particular time and stuff. When you remember to do a reality check, you do one. And doing these reality checks helped me achieve lucid dreams when I set alarm to 5 am, woke up, then went to sleep again and thought about lucid dreams. I then entered a crazy dream and it immediately triggered reality check, which woke me up in the dream.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    However, I had to stop doing it, because it had terrible side effects on me - memory fragmentation. A lot of data from my memory got mixed up and I couldn't distinguish between what really happened, what did not and what was just a dream. Also, it was the day when I started to forget much, much more than I used to.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    I've had hundreds of lucid dreams of life or death situations. In these sits I become "aware" and actively make decisions to win/not die. I attribute it to mentality and years of training in my profession. After dream is over I awake and remember all of it.
    come on Blizzard, just give us a freaking overwatch movie already
    chungsie
    chungsie
    is there even a plot to that game? I thought kids like endless grinding without plot.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    @chungsie yes, overwatch actually have a really deep and big story, but since it's a multiplayer game, they can't really show the whole story element that much
    Knayter
    Knayter
    @OmnislashXX it doesn't need to be a mix of every single hero's story. I think they would go expand the basic plot of the game, of why the omnic fight agianst humanity, how overwatch was created and disbanded and much more stuff.
    I expected nothing form Overwatch summer event, yet I'm still dissapointed
    Redeye
    Redeye
    The Summer Games event was and always will be the most underwhelming event in OW, with Lunar New Year being a close 2nd.
    Knayter
    Knayter
    I actually don't hate lunar new year that much cuz my country also celebrate lunar new year XD, but they cleary was meant for china and korea community :<
    week 1 of saving up for the switch, so far only 40/1000$
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well... Good luck! Although by the time you save the money, the price will have dropped by 30% :D
    Knayter
    Knayter
    I hope the price will drop, since Nintendo dont sell switch in my country yet so I have to buy at some store that import switch form the us, and the price isn't cheap at all
    is there a restriction on how many file or size you can uploaded for a post? I keep having some error...
    Otto
    Otto
    I got the same error wile uploading a very small screenshot from an error message. Must be some temporary error with the servers
    Come on Nintendo, half of E3 isn't enough for you to show off smash yet? Why do a smash direct instead of showing like you know, metroid ?
    Youtube: Let make a 16 minutes ad unskipable
    Overwatch League season 1 is over, it was amazing! Now Im really looking forward to the next season!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv
Stream will be live shortly! Feeling like doing some Minecraft instead of DK64 since it has been a bit! Feel free to drop by!
I have a situaaaaaaaation!!!!
Alright guys, I decided to be nice and let you use my instant map creator plugin entirely for free! :LZSexcite:
:/ nope...today is canceled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaizenRadoriam