Recent content by Knayter

1. Knayter

Happy to report that my placeholder character is recovering form the incident!

Happy to report that my placeholder character is recovering form the incident!
  2. Knayter

I did actually, some part of the tree I'm actually really happy with how it look (the tree...

I did actually, some part of the tree I'm actually really happy with how it look (the tree trunk), but my foliage game really aint that great, but at least I know what part I can try to improve next time tho :D
  3. Knayter

Tried to draw a tree today, everything went wrong as expected lol

Tried to draw a tree today, everything went wrong as expected lol
  4. Knayter

The Resource WIP Thread 3

I tried to draw the umbrella thorn tree today, Im quite happy with the trunk part but the foilage seems really off! Any suggestion on how can I fix this?
  5. Knayter

[MEDIA] took a while but finally manage to add a gear spinning animation that's extra smooth :D

took a while but finally manage to add a gear spinning animation that's extra smooth :D
  6. Knayter

Which version of RPG Maker MV should I start with?

@MushroomCake28 Sorry for posting in the wrong place, I will be more careful next time! Thank you all for the advice, I will go with the latest version!
  7. Knayter

Which version of RPG Maker MV should I start with?

I've been using vx ace for quite a while now, but I think it's finally time for me to make the change, but which version of RMMV should I start with? I know that MV have received a lot of update, and usually not all version will be compatible with some plugin. So should I go with the latest...
  8. Knayter

Suggestions for good SF/horror games to study?

Hey there! I'm also have been researching about RPG Maker and the horror genre for the last few months. Right now, there isnt much scifi horror game around with RPG Maker that really stand out or at least give me the good scare so I cant really give you my recommendation. For horror rm in...
  9. Knayter

I just uploaded a new video :D [MEDIA]

I just uploaded a new video :D
  10. Knayter

Im about to go live, doing some quick parallax mapping uwu edit: stream has ended! Thank you...

Im about to go live, doing some quick parallax mapping uwu edit: stream has ended! Thank you everyone for joining, I will make a timelapse video soon and upload to my youtube
  11. Knayter

Horror games design choices with RPG Maker

For the last couple of months I've brainstorming about making my first ever game(by that I mean a project that I will actually finsh, hopefully). And during the process I have played a lot of horror game. Some of them are extremely good, while some stay a bit dissapointed for me. After I played...
  12. Knayter

Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!

Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
  13. Knayter

Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year

Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
  14. Knayter

It's almost new year, again!

It's almost new year, again!
  15. Knayter

New year old me nothing will be accomplished smh remember my words

New year old me nothing will be accomplished smh remember my words

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lpfer