Recent content by Kneeshaw

1. Kneeshaw

Orange Greenworks - Steam doesn't say I'm playing a game

I can confirm this plugin still works using greenworks-v0.14.0 and nw-v0.33.3. The plugin can be found on Hudell's official Github, here: https://github.com/Hudell/mv-plugins/blob/master/OrangeGreenworks.js
  2. Kneeshaw

I made a new Website: Kneeshaw.dev

I made a new Website: Kneeshaw.dev
  3. Kneeshaw

RMMV Blockchain on RPG

I spent some time with this idea. You will always have issues with economic balancing and people exploiting with bots or other ways. Where are you getting the initial funding for the economy? Player will be pulling crypto out, but are not likely to put it in. It's an excellent and cool idea...
  4. Kneeshaw

RMMV Titan Saga: Chains of Kronos [updated:08/04/19]

Officially restarting production. Looking for Tester for my newest build!
  5. Kneeshaw

OcRam - Passages plugin [v4.04 updated 2019/11/28]

You have an incompatibility with Khas Advanced Lighting. Is It possible to add this and do you need specifics?
  6. Kneeshaw

OcRam - Passages plugin [v4.04 updated 2019/11/28]

@OcRam I recently updated from 2+ to 3.01 and I have been getting this crash occasionally. I am getting this crash moving to a 25x25 map with 8 events and no numbered tiles. If I am crushing moving from Map A to Map B, I can go to Map C come back to Map A and transfer to Map B without an...
  7. Kneeshaw

That looks amazing!!

That looks amazing!!
  8. Kneeshaw

Ability to have multiple event windows open at once

Description of the Feature: Ability to have multiple event windows open at once Ability to move map around without having to close a window Ability to open new events even if a event window is open Why is this feature good? Even being to open even 2 windows at once would help me reference and...
  9. Kneeshaw

Skill Animation livestream today!

Skill Animation livestream today!
  10. Kneeshaw

That's Exciting! Home Stretch.

That's Exciting! Home Stretch.
  11. Kneeshaw

Good Luck!

Good Luck!
  12. Kneeshaw

Hope you have a fast recovery

Hope you have a fast recovery
  13. Kneeshaw

Lol Good Luck!

Lol Good Luck!
  14. Kneeshaw

RPG Maker development livestream all day!

RPG Maker development livestream all day!
  15. Kneeshaw

Finding Incompatibilities

I am using many of Yanfly's plugins and Khas Lighting. I'm having a problem with the Khas Lighting plugin, it stops my maps from rendering and they are just black when I change maps sometimes. I can still move and use the menu. Just no any events or tileset. So i guess my question is... Do you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hernanvalles88