Recent content by Kneeshaw

1. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

If you are willing to look into the bug I will purchase it for you/ send you payment. https://visustellamz.itch.io/encounter-effects
  2. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

With VisuMZ_4_EncouterEffects, Setting $gamePlayer._higherLevel = true; turns the player invisible. So the Passage system tile passages work, but the visual is broken. The overpass tile turns the player _higherLevel on and they become invisible until they reach an underpass tile.
  3. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

Visu Labels appear under overpass id
  4. Kneeshaw

Why does my game keep crashing?

Are you using an old save file?
  5. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

I believe they work with plugin makers in their discord!
  6. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

Compatibility issue: VisuMZ_1_EventsMoveCore and VisuMZ_4_EncounterEffects. The new Alerts do not work with the overheads.
  7. Kneeshaw

[MEDIA]

8. Kneeshaw

Galv's Message Busts MZ

VisuMZ_3_ActSeqCamera breaks the bust coordinates.
  9. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

Great update!
  10. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

That worked thank you.
  11. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

I am porting to MZ there is a branch for MZ that is current for this issue
  12. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

I have no other plugins active. no Script or plugin calls. Can I send you a github link?
  13. Kneeshaw

CGMZ Encyclopedia and Bestiary

Would this good a good plugin to add People and Tutorials?
  14. Kneeshaw

OcRam MZ -plugins

Using the only plugin OcRam_Core v1.04 and Time Progress (active) battle system. On enemy death, the game falls into a loop trying to add knockout( death state))
  15. Kneeshaw

Galv's Message Busts MZ

With no other plugins enabled, I am getting an error when I disable the bust through a plugin command

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cainfatal