Knightmare

Knight of the Night, Male, 36, from Central USA

Veteran

Back to RMing a bit again. Jan 13, 2018

Knightmare was last seen:
Jul 8, 2019
    1. Hesufo
      Hesufo
      On retrospective I was kind of harsh with my criticism of Maze of the Lost and should have mentioned more good things about it. Thanks for coping with that so well! ^^;
      1. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Its not a big deal. I try not to take myself too seriously. I figured if it wasn't mentioned then it was probably ok.
        Aug 25, 2012
    2. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Am I the only person that laughs at little kids when they're being mischievious and thus encouraging their bad behavior? I get so many dirty looks from parents because of this. Maybe I just have a childish sense of humor.
      1. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        The latter.
        Aug 19, 2012
      2. Ksi
        Ksi
        It's fun, though I can understand the parents' worry about the encouragement... sometimes you can't help but to laugh.

... I'd be a terrible parent and encourage them to misbehave so much. >.<;
        Aug 19, 2012
    3. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      When you're at the gym and you see those guys with little skinny legs and a huge torso makes me laugh. There's more to working out than the bench press and arm curls! Funny thing is that they're usually 30+ years old and should know better.
      1. Shablo5
        Shablo5
        Probably the mentality is, when trying to attract women, you don't go "Hey baby, seen my calfs?".
        Aug 17, 2012
      2. TheModel79
        TheModel79
        I've worked in the fitness industry for over ten years and they just never learn. I can just imagine them toppling over in a strong breeze lol
        Aug 17, 2012
      3. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        That is a lot of the mentality Shablo but it seems many guys don't know that women laugh at them a lot when they're diproportioned. And yeah model being a personal trainer myself it makes me cringe when the gym "experts" look like that and they don't realize that it can cause a lot of physiological problems. I'm not saying I have a perfect bod by any means but people need to learn how to build proportionately.
        Aug 17, 2012
    4. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      That awkward moment when you're looking everywhere for the keys and they're in your hand already.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Usagi
        Usagi
        Glasses. :/
        Jul 31, 2012
      3. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        contact lenze case....T_T
        Jul 31, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Speaking of which I hate when I lose my glasses since I need to be able to see to find them!
        Jul 31, 2012
    5. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Got my pro boxing managers license in the mail!
      2. Lorenze
        Lorenze
        Congrats! :D
        Jul 29, 2012
      3. Faladis
        Faladis
        Gratzi!
        Jul 29, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Yup Demi I get to move boxes around and stare at them all I want! Thanks guys, a new chapter in my life is about to begin.
        Jul 29, 2012
    6. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Just released Demo 2.0 for Maze of the Lost! Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        Going to check it out real soon!
        Jul 16, 2012
    7. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      How come the dentist likes to ask you a bunch of questions when he has his mitts in your mouth?! Is it some kind of inside joke for dentists or something?
      1. Red.L.7
        Red.L.7
        When dentist do that to me I just start trying to talk really hard while they are working on me. That usually does the trick ;b
        Jul 14, 2012
      2. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Usually they ask simple yes-or-no questions which can be answered without forming complete words.
        Jul 15, 2012
      3. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        My dentist is evil!!!!>o<

He scares the piss willie out of me....T_T
        Jul 15, 2012
    8. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      I hate it when your sitting on the john and having a difficult movement and when you're all done theres 2 little nuggets and other times you sit on it for 10 seconds with what almost feels like a fart and when you're done the toilet bowl is filled up.
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        ShinSword's #1 fan!
        Jul 1, 2012
      3. Red.L.7
        Red.L.7
        Coffee. It's a winner.
        Jul 14, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        So he dose.just saw the episode on youtube.i miss some episodes cause there usualy on when i realy need a nap.....
        Jul 14, 2012
    9. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      I hate it when you leave something at home that you need and you turn back around to get it but then you realize after you go back to get and its not in its usual spot that you already have it with you.
      1. Kevvviiinnn
        Kevvviiinnn
        ugh, i feel you there. :^/
        Jun 24, 2012
      2. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        I do the same with thumb drives,but it dosent bug me all that much....
        Jun 24, 2012
    10. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      That awkward moment when you answer the phone and some dude keeps talking to you even though he has the wrong number and you're trying to tell him but he keeps talking anyway.
      2. Shablo5
        Shablo5
        I can only relate something kind of similar, everytime I would pickup the phone, they would mistake me for my father, and just start being like "OKAY MR DAY, YOUR BOAT IS" Blah blah. And i'm like "Hold the phone (Literally), let me get you my old man". That was always uncomfortable.
        Jun 22, 2012
      3. SolarGale
        SolarGale
        @Shablo5

haha, my bro and my father have the same name so he always experiences this, so I know what ya mean ;)
        Jun 22, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        @Kev - Lol. I hope that wasn't Hams peanut...he hasn't been seen since...

@Bon - That kind of happened to me also, minus the being cussed out. He called about 2-3 times in a span of 2 hours asking for the same person and me keep telling him "This is not Walt, my name is Will, you have the wrong number again." He tried calling a few more times within a 2 week span but I quit answering the phone.

Lol @ the rest
        Jun 23, 2012
    11. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      I hate it when I can't decide which pizza place I want to order from.
      2. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        Pineapples on pizza, yuck!
        Jun 7, 2012
      3. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        I really like Hawaiian pizza and pineapples on a pizza in general but it has to be done right. Sometimes they put way too much pineapple and it ends up soggy and nasty. But if they put on a modest portion and a good proportion of other ingredients then it turns out very delicious. My favorite pizza is...(this may gross some out)...Pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeno!
        Jun 7, 2012
      4. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        That's just blasphemous.
        Jun 7, 2012
    12. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      The boxer I was training won his fight tonight!
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Thanks. He's been a pro for 10 years but hasn't met with too much success. We're both hoping to change that.
        May 26, 2012
      3. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        10 years wow. He's definitely earned, hopefully he can achieve some sucess. Of course that's going to mean a lot of hard work on both your parts.
        May 26, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        Glad your excited about the win.This calls for the happy dance*dose the happy dance*
        Jun 1, 2012
    13. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Thinking of starting my current project back over. I know what I'm doing now and I'm envisioning it turning out better if I do. Has anyone else done this to a project? Did it help or just make things worse?
      2. Ihsorak
        Ihsorak
        What Volrath said ^^^
        May 23, 2012
      3. Reynard Frost
        Reynard Frost
        Better to finish with something flawed than to eternally pursue perfection.
        May 23, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Thanks for the comments fellas. I'm actually afraid of restarting and restarting and eventually never finishing, so I've made a pact with myself to not restart more than once.
        May 24, 2012
    14. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Alright that's it, its battle royal time lets all beat each other senseless.
      2. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        *strategic nutshot on Knightmare*
        May 22, 2012
      3. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        *falls down like a sack of potatoes but throws gauntlet at Bon before hitting the ground*
        May 22, 2012
      4. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        *reels from the gauntlet to the head, but shakes it off. Kicks Knightmare while he's down and clothes lines rgangsta*
        May 23, 2012
    15. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Status updates are addicting. I think The Fuzz is lacing them with something.
      1. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        I would guess good vibrations.
        May 22, 2012
    16. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Out of the types of athletes I've trained, boxers are the toughest.
      1. PentagonBuddy
        PentagonBuddy
        I read that as "atheists" rather than athletes. Now I don't know what to think after reading about the Mormon cricket with the parasite in it.
        May 19, 2012
      2. The Infamous Bon Bon
        May 19, 2012
      3. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        The 2 wrestlers I've trained were pretty good but the boxer was quite a bit better. I guess it could depend on the individual also.
        May 19, 2012
    17. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Sweet! Fresh batch of ideas for the game! Thanks to an overactive imagination :}
      1. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        Isn't it great when your brain actually does something useful for once?
        May 12, 2012
      2. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        hmmmmmm........ideas......nope i got nothing today...oh wait i got something

SMITE YOU WITH THUNDERBOLTS!!!! D:<
        May 17, 2012
    18. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Currently out of new ideas for my game. Back to brainstorming.
      2. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        i got a whole list of mythical reatures to chose frome i could send you a list and describe watever entrests you.incidentaly the rp chat is still up and id like you to add something on it soon cause jesses always offline and ruby in the land of no reutrn as usuall^_^
        May 9, 2012
      3. RachelTheSeeker
        RachelTheSeeker
        I myself usually get ideas from stories of some sort. Whether it's an adventure from a book, video game scenario, or something else, those tend to inspire me. Best of luck with brainstorming either way.
        May 9, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        @Espon - That would be so trippy! (adds idea)

Thanks everyone. I usually have a slew of ideas then it stops dead then I play games or read history and then my slightly warped mind adds a twist then I get another slew of ideas. Rinse and repeat.
        May 9, 2012
    19. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Man. Life is about to take a spin. Should I take a career about 800 miles away from where I live now? I would leave the vast majority of my family. Decisions!
      2. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        Well good luck man. I hope it works out for ya.
        May 4, 2012
      3. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        well....cant say much for a vast majority familly.all i got is a sis and uncle.do you like your familly?would they be worth staying for?would they understand if you decided to go?ouch.....lotsa pressure...unless ofcors it were the kind of layd back understanding kind of familly.to wich id say itd be easy enough solong as you stayed in touch.... whats japan got to do with it?????
        May 5, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        The family and I are pretty close but they understand. It'll be kind of tough at first but its not like I'll never get to talk to them again or anything. And Crimson = Animes and Animes are from Japan so Crimson = Japan or something like that.
        May 5, 2012
    20. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      My inner nerd is coming through. I would rather work on my game than work out.
      1. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        I didn't realize anyone on this forum had an inner nerd, I thought the nerd was on the outside by default.
        May 2, 2012
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        You bring up a good point my chocolatey friend. Usually I want to work out over gaming but its flipped over the last few weeks. Maybe this forum is transforming me into a full nerd.
        May 2, 2012
      3. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        Its not all bad embracing your nerd (its safer than crack, usually). As some one who needs to work out more (I never make the time anymore), I would say you should work out, but if you spend that time working out an idea for your game, you can do double duty. Win-win.
        May 2, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 20, 1982 (Age: 36)
    MMA Coach, Personal Trainer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    MMA/Personal Training, RMing
    I'm an MMA Coach and Personal Trainer and have been RMing as a hobby for about 28 years. I fell in love with RPG's when I was 5 when I played the first Dragon Warrior (Quest) on the NES. Ever since then I wanted to play any and every RPG I could find and would work out ideas for my own RPG's on paper and invented an RPG board/card game called Battle Cards that I would play with friends when I was 7-8 years old (I still may release it commercially someday.)

I enjoyed a lot of the harder dungeon crawler RPG's like Wizardry, Might and Magic, Bard's Tale, and the like probably more than the casual JRPG but I really enjoy all genres of RPG including Tactical RPG's and Action RPG's. My favorite RPG series of all time is probably Suikoden.

Played through pretty much every RPG Maker made and completed a relatively lengthy game using RPG Maker 1 on PS1 since then I have yet to complete a game but I hope to do so with RPG Maker MV in the next year or two.

I am currently working on an Old School Dungeon Crawler and JRPG hybrid and have preliminary plans to make a story heavy game much like Suikoden and have it be a sequel of sorts to the RPG Maker XP game Exit Fate, which is my favorite RPG Maker game of all time. I also have a modern gang land type Tactical RPG that I also have preliminary plans for, but my goal for now is to finish Maze of the Lost.

I have a Bachelors in Exercise Science and Sports Nutrition so if anyone needs tips or advice on anything athletic feel free to ask. You can also PM to shoot the breeze or whatever. For being a serious coach when training, outside of my profession I am pretty fun loving and easy to talk to.

Signature

[​IMG]

-Eating ice cream and cone backwards since 2005.