Knightmare

Knight of the Night, Male, 36, from Central USA

Veteran

Back to RMing a bit again. Jan 13, 2018

Knightmare was last seen:
Jul 8, 2019
    1. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Level 3 almost done on Maze of the Lost! Adding more storyline and introducing more characters.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Thanks for trying it out. On the next demo or full release (not sure if I'm going to make a second demo or not) I am going to start the party off with basic equipment and make a manual for the game.
        Apr 29, 2012
      3. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        That would probably be a good idea. BTW it was nice seeing my name in the credits.
        Apr 29, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Well I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to spend "gems" with the common event shop and YOU had the answer on your blog. I ate it up with a smile and probably would have had to make a workaround somehow without it. So you saved me possibly hours of production time. You'll see it in action if you find the hidden gem shop.
        Apr 29, 2012
    2. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Game demo out. Now I can rest for a couple days.
      2. Hesufo
        Hesufo
        Doubt there will be any - I tested it personally. Twice!

Hehe, but seriously, I hope you polished this one well enough. I'm downloading it right now!
        Apr 24, 2012
      3. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        I won't get a chance to try it until the weekend, but now I have a good excuse not to work on my game. I'm looking forward to it.
        Apr 24, 2012
      4. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Thanks all. All the bugs should be ironed out thanks to testers. Made a few changes to skills also for the best hopefully. Hope you enjoy it Hes thanks again for helping.

And thanks Bon Bon, let me know how it goes for you.
        Apr 24, 2012
    3. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      If all goes well I should release my game demo next week!
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Exciting!
        Apr 19, 2012
      2. The Infamous Bon Bon
        Apr 19, 2012
    4. Knightmare
      Knightmare
      Where are my fellow weight lifters at?
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Since I was about 17. So for roughly 12 years. What about yourself?
        Apr 2, 2012
      3. Lord Valdyr
        Lord Valdyr
        About the same so roughly 4 years.
        Apr 2, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        Im naturally fit on acount of my high matabalism.
        Apr 16, 2012
    5. ShinGamix
      ShinGamix
      are you knightmare? ie did you change your name?
      1. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Yeah its still me caped cat. Thought I would change my avatar a bit to reflect the new username. I'll probably switch back and forth between the two.
        Mar 25, 2012
    6. Mihel
      Mihel
      Hey did you fall on a giant can of green paint?
      1. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        No the giant can of green paint fell on me : } Its my feeble attempt at lightening my avatar to fit the new name.
        Mar 24, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 20, 1982 (Age: 36)
    MMA Coach, Personal Trainer
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    MMA/Personal Training, RMing
    I'm an MMA Coach and Personal Trainer and have been RMing as a hobby for about 28 years. I fell in love with RPG's when I was 5 when I played the first Dragon Warrior (Quest) on the NES. Ever since then I wanted to play any and every RPG I could find and would work out ideas for my own RPG's on paper and invented an RPG board/card game called Battle Cards that I would play with friends when I was 7-8 years old (I still may release it commercially someday.)

I enjoyed a lot of the harder dungeon crawler RPG's like Wizardry, Might and Magic, Bard's Tale, and the like probably more than the casual JRPG but I really enjoy all genres of RPG including Tactical RPG's and Action RPG's. My favorite RPG series of all time is probably Suikoden.

Played through pretty much every RPG Maker made and completed a relatively lengthy game using RPG Maker 1 on PS1 since then I have yet to complete a game but I hope to do so with RPG Maker MV in the next year or two.

I am currently working on an Old School Dungeon Crawler and JRPG hybrid and have preliminary plans to make a story heavy game much like Suikoden and have it be a sequel of sorts to the RPG Maker XP game Exit Fate, which is my favorite RPG Maker game of all time. I also have a modern gang land type Tactical RPG that I also have preliminary plans for, but my goal for now is to finish Maze of the Lost.

I have a Bachelors in Exercise Science and Sports Nutrition so if anyone needs tips or advice on anything athletic feel free to ask. You can also PM to shoot the breeze or whatever. For being a serious coach when training, outside of my profession I am pretty fun loving and easy to talk to.

Signature

[​IMG]

-Eating ice cream and cone backwards since 2005.