Knightmare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Knights mean quote of the day. Girlfriend: "I am so happy we've been together for so long, let's get married." Boyfriend: "I'd rather marry your sister."
    EZaxess
    EZaxess
    Boyfriend: "I'm waiting for your sister to sign the divorce papers." Would be more appropriate.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    It was a little lame I admit. I just put what comes up in my head at the time. Maybe there will be a better one tomorrow.
    Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    Sometimes lame jokes are funny simple because they are lame :o
    Knights mean quote of the day. Dad: "Son you're going about this all wrong! Look at what you did!" Son: "Sheesh sorry, haven't you ever made a mistake?" Dad: "I made you didn't I?"
    Xenophil 2.0
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    My mistake was being my fathers daughter,may he burn in hell.

Not dad.A dads the person that actualy raizes you.Any idiot could be a father it takes a a real man to be a dad.

Any ways verry funny stuff...*Boris decides not to kick you....."TODAY"*
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Knights mean quote of the day. Lady: "Does this make me look fat." Guy: "No it makes you look enormous."
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Nope.I just have more fun than you.....Only problem with that is I have a twisted sence of humor.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Lol Nyx that was pretty good.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    HEy knite you should look at my statous.You get to keep the helmit by the way> :D
    On retrospective I was kind of harsh with my criticism of Maze of the Lost and should have mentioned more good things about it. Thanks for coping with that so well! ^^;
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Its not a big deal. I try not to take myself too seriously. I figured if it wasn't mentioned then it was probably ok.
    Am I the only person that laughs at little kids when they're being mischievious and thus encouraging their bad behavior? I get so many dirty looks from parents because of this. Maybe I just have a childish sense of humor.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    The latter.
    Ksi
    Ksi
    It's fun, though I can understand the parents' worry about the encouragement... sometimes you can't help but to laugh.

... I'd be a terrible parent and encourage them to misbehave so much. >.<;
    When you're at the gym and you see those guys with little skinny legs and a huge torso makes me laugh. There's more to working out than the bench press and arm curls! Funny thing is that they're usually 30+ years old and should know better.
    Shablo5
    Probably the mentality is, when trying to attract women, you don't go "Hey baby, seen my calfs?".
    TheModel79
    TheModel79
    I've worked in the fitness industry for over ten years and they just never learn. I can just imagine them toppling over in a strong breeze lol
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That is a lot of the mentality Shablo but it seems many guys don't know that women laugh at them a lot when they're diproportioned. And yeah model being a personal trainer myself it makes me cringe when the gym "experts" look like that and they don't realize that it can cause a lot of physiological problems. I'm not saying I have a perfect bod by any means but people need to learn how to build proportionately.
    Just released Demo 2.0 for Maze of the Lost! Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Going to check it out real soon!
    How come the dentist likes to ask you a bunch of questions when he has his mitts in your mouth?! Is it some kind of inside joke for dentists or something?
    Red.L.7
    Red.L.7
    When dentist do that to me I just start trying to talk really hard while they are working on me. That usually does the trick ;b
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Usually they ask simple yes-or-no questions which can be answered without forming complete words.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    My dentist is evil!!!!>o<

He scares the piss willie out of me....T_T
    I hate it when your sitting on the john and having a difficult movement and when you're all done theres 2 little nuggets and other times you sit on it for 10 seconds with what almost feels like a fart and when you're done the toilet bowl is filled up.
    I hate it when you leave something at home that you need and you turn back around to get it but then you realize after you go back to get and its not in its usual spot that you already have it with you.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    ugh, i feel you there. :^/
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    I do the same with thumb drives,but it dosent bug me all that much....
    That awkward moment when you answer the phone and some dude keeps talking to you even though he has the wrong number and you're trying to tell him but he keeps talking anyway.
    Shablo5
    I can only relate something kind of similar, everytime I would pickup the phone, they would mistake me for my father, and just start being like "OKAY MR DAY, YOUR BOAT IS" Blah blah. And i'm like "Hold the phone (Literally), let me get you my old man". That was always uncomfortable.
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    @Shablo5

haha, my bro and my father have the same name so he always experiences this, so I know what ya mean ;)
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    @Kev - Lol. I hope that wasn't Hams peanut...he hasn't been seen since...

@Bon - That kind of happened to me also, minus the being cussed out. He called about 2-3 times in a span of 2 hours asking for the same person and me keep telling him "This is not Walt, my name is Will, you have the wrong number again." He tried calling a few more times within a 2 week span but I quit answering the phone.

Lol @ the rest
    I hate it when I can't decide which pizza place I want to order from.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Pineapples on pizza, yuck!
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I really like Hawaiian pizza and pineapples on a pizza in general but it has to be done right. Sometimes they put way too much pineapple and it ends up soggy and nasty. But if they put on a modest portion and a good proportion of other ingredients then it turns out very delicious. My favorite pizza is...(this may gross some out)...Pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeno!
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    That's just blasphemous.
    The boxer I was training won his fight tonight!
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Thanks. He's been a pro for 10 years but hasn't met with too much success. We're both hoping to change that.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    10 years wow. He's definitely earned, hopefully he can achieve some sucess. Of course that's going to mean a lot of hard work on both your parts.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Glad your excited about the win.This calls for the happy dance*dose the happy dance*
    Thinking of starting my current project back over. I know what I'm doing now and I'm envisioning it turning out better if I do. Has anyone else done this to a project? Did it help or just make things worse?
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    What Volrath said ^^^
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Better to finish with something flawed than to eternally pursue perfection.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Thanks for the comments fellas. I'm actually afraid of restarting and restarting and eventually never finishing, so I've made a pact with myself to not restart more than once.
    Out of the types of athletes I've trained, boxers are the toughest.
    PentagonBuddy
    PentagonBuddy
    I read that as "atheists" rather than athletes. Now I don't know what to think after reading about the Mormon cricket with the parasite in it.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    The 2 wrestlers I've trained were pretty good but the boxer was quite a bit better. I guess it could depend on the individual also.
    Sweet! Fresh batch of ideas for the game! Thanks to an overactive imagination :}
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Isn't it great when your brain actually does something useful for once?
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    hmmmmmm........ideas......nope i got nothing today...oh wait i got something

SMITE YOU WITH THUNDERBOLTS!!!! D:<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Spoiled Food ---

M.Knight: Oh,no! the Bread has been Mold!
Chef: It's not Mold,it's in Fermentation.
M.Knight: Are you sure?
Chef: Y'know Cheese? It's safe to eat
(Chef eat the Moldy Bread,after that he take into the Hospital with Green Face)
Suddenly I remember the days when I create something just by pure wild imagination. I wasn't thinking about concept, structure, or anything else. Just create (even if it's unfinished in the end). Somehow I kinda want to have that wild imagination again. :D
Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.
Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123