Knightmare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently out of new ideas for my game. Back to brainstorming.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    i got a whole list of mythical reatures to chose frome i could send you a list and describe watever entrests you.incidentaly the rp chat is still up and id like you to add something on it soon cause jesses always offline and ruby in the land of no reutrn as usuall^_^
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I myself usually get ideas from stories of some sort. Whether it's an adventure from a book, video game scenario, or something else, those tend to inspire me. Best of luck with brainstorming either way.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    @Espon - That would be so trippy! (adds idea)

Thanks everyone. I usually have a slew of ideas then it stops dead then I play games or read history and then my slightly warped mind adds a twist then I get another slew of ideas. Rinse and repeat.
    Man. Life is about to take a spin. Should I take a career about 800 miles away from where I live now? I would leave the vast majority of my family. Decisions!
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Well good luck man. I hope it works out for ya.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    well....cant say much for a vast majority familly.all i got is a sis and uncle.do you like your familly?would they be worth staying for?would they understand if you decided to go?ouch.....lotsa pressure...unless ofcors it were the kind of layd back understanding kind of familly.to wich id say itd be easy enough solong as you stayed in touch.... whats japan got to do with it?????
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    The family and I are pretty close but they understand. It'll be kind of tough at first but its not like I'll never get to talk to them again or anything. And Crimson = Animes and Animes are from Japan so Crimson = Japan or something like that.
    My inner nerd is coming through. I would rather work on my game than work out.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I didn't realize anyone on this forum had an inner nerd, I thought the nerd was on the outside by default.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    You bring up a good point my chocolatey friend. Usually I want to work out over gaming but its flipped over the last few weeks. Maybe this forum is transforming me into a full nerd.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Its not all bad embracing your nerd (its safer than crack, usually). As some one who needs to work out more (I never make the time anymore), I would say you should work out, but if you spend that time working out an idea for your game, you can do double duty. Win-win.
    Level 3 almost done on Maze of the Lost! Adding more storyline and introducing more characters.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Thanks for trying it out. On the next demo or full release (not sure if I'm going to make a second demo or not) I am going to start the party off with basic equipment and make a manual for the game.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    That would probably be a good idea. BTW it was nice seeing my name in the credits.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Well I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to spend "gems" with the common event shop and YOU had the answer on your blog. I ate it up with a smile and probably would have had to make a workaround somehow without it. So you saved me possibly hours of production time. You'll see it in action if you find the hidden gem shop.
    Game demo out. Now I can rest for a couple days.
    Hesufo
    Hesufo
    Doubt there will be any - I tested it personally. Twice!

Hehe, but seriously, I hope you polished this one well enough. I'm downloading it right now!
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I won't get a chance to try it until the weekend, but now I have a good excuse not to work on my game. I'm looking forward to it.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Thanks all. All the bugs should be ironed out thanks to testers. Made a few changes to skills also for the best hopefully. Hope you enjoy it Hes thanks again for helping.

And thanks Bon Bon, let me know how it goes for you.
    are you knightmare? ie did you change your name?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Yeah its still me caped cat. Thought I would change my avatar a bit to reflect the new username. I'll probably switch back and forth between the two.
    Hey did you fall on a giant can of green paint?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    No the giant can of green paint fell on me : } Its my feeble attempt at lightening my avatar to fit the new name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.
Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faremart