Recent content by Knightmare

1. Knightmare

RMMV Investigator Intern Demo Release!

You had me at 'Investigator' lol. If I ever get more free time (non-existent right now) I'll definitely try it out. Good job on the graphics btw.
  2. Knightmare

OG back in the house

Welcome back Cat Man. It's been a long time. I still want to play Shin Sword.
  3. Knightmare

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

You have limited control currently in the Core Engine under Quality of Life Settings but beyond that I don't think anything is available at this time. There might be some workaround with the damage formulas for what you are looking for. You may even be able to make a custom parameter in the...
  4. Knightmare

Yeah, had this problem also with controller. If you just barely tap the button it will go at normal speed but if you press down on the button the normal way then it blows right through. I personally haven't found a fix but just a workaround in barely tapping the button or just playing with...
  5. Knightmare

RMMZ Maze of the Lost MZ (Demo 1.00 Released 11/27/20)

Hey everyone. I know its been a while since the last update but Beta Demo 1.0 is now available, just check the OP and try the new download... There have been many fixes and tweaks since the last version and the weird bug where there weren't any enemy encounters is no longer an issue. Balance...
  6. Knightmare

RMMZ [Puzzle Horror]Goodbye Nightmare

You had me at "Puzzle Horror." Hope the demo comes soon.
  7. Knightmare

How to achive dragon quest things in MZ

I take it you're really new and that's ok, we all started at some point. You're going to need Plugins to do the first two. There's a list of many here...https://makerdevs.com/mz/master-list The 3rd can be done with going into the Event Editor and go to Tab 3 and select Change Battle BGM if...
  8. Knightmare

RMMV [Mystery Horror] House of Rules

Looks fun. Will play sometime in the next few days.
  9. Knightmare

Lilac Throwable Events MZ

Nice one Chaucer! Will help me make more interesting puzzles.
  10. Knightmare

For enemies or for players? If it's for enemies that feature hasn't been added yet. If for characters then could be a resolution issue.
  11. Knightmare

Speaking of the Steal plugin....can there be a way to get the Steal message at the top to last longer or a future setting to set the delay? It goes ridiculously fast and most of the time don't have enough time to know what item was stolen or how much gold was received.
  12. Knightmare

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hey guys I need help with one. I have this skill in my game called "Thorn Field" that puts a state for 5 rounds on the user or one ally and after the state is applied whenever the one who has Thorn Field on takes physical damage from an attack then the attacker takes 20% of the damage done to...
  13. Knightmare

I've had that error code before but I can't remember what fixed it exactly but it has to be something else than moving battlers over because all the graphics for MV work with MZ and it's not likely a problem with the BattleCore itself. Here's a few things that usually help if I have an error...
  14. Knightmare

Yeah, each Wave has several plugins that are very usable in my projects, they have definitely added many dynamics to my projects. Glad Steal Items is coming in, that was one of the ones I was waiting for the most along with Skill Learn System and Stat Allocation. Mind explaining what Database...
  15. Knightmare

RMMV The Last Relic

Looks really good. I'm on vacation from work soon and I plan on spending a whole day just playing RPG Maker games and this one has just made the list.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?
Give me some feedbacks please. x) Link: ♫ Let Us Play ♫ (Take note it's the first music I made, that even I find the music kinda off).
Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jing