KoalaFrenzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, brain. For the epiphany about what to do with a side quest I was having writers block for. At 2AM. Went to work with 1 hour of sleep. x.x
    Why oh why did I never learn to draw when I was a teenager?? Staring at over $200 total cost per character for character art, battler animations, and walking sprites hurts in the wallet.
    LVGames
    LVGames
    I learn to do pixel art. But lots of the work I have I do pay for the art to be done for me. But I always edit everything to my liking and that is how I learn to do pixel art from editing.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Yeah, I can relate. I can't draw to save my life lol :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Ariel-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif-In-The-Little-Mermaid.gif
    Avery
    Avery
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Add Smart Help Window Popup to Items and Skills | RPG Maker News #79

Is it unusual to think your own music is strange? xD I honestly don't know if I'm gonna use any of them :p
I've been keeping my cards fairly close to my chest, but Team Muxedo Task is proud to present the first offering for our contest entry: the title screen background.1624496085488.png
I love work placement programs. Part of it is to get a resume done by a "professional" even though I use a portfolio in my profession.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franshiyo