Kogemashita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't see the classifieds anymore :/ is this happening to anyone else? I cant even access my own thread
    Andar
    Andar
    there is some problem with the permissions that were not correctly set with the forum update, but the admins are hard at work to fixing that.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    You weren't promoted to Veteran yet by the Promotion system for some reason. So you should be able to do now.
    Last status broke the rules sorry RM gods! Back to watch FMA :D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Just report the post so we can fix it and try not to do it again. It's no big. The blue text isn't yelling, it's just a way to say "I'm saying this as a mod, not a normal forum person". That way we can still be community members as well as mods.
    Kogemashita
    Kogemashita
    No I mean my last profile post, don't worry about it, it was my bad haha :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz