Kogemashita
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't see the classifieds anymore :/ is this happening to anyone else? I cant even access my own thread
    Andar
    Andar
    there is some problem with the permissions that were not correctly set with the forum update, but the admins are hard at work to fixing that.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    You weren't promoted to Veteran yet by the Promotion system for some reason. So you should be able to do now.
    Last status broke the rules sorry RM gods! Back to watch FMA :D
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Just report the post so we can fix it and try not to do it again. It's no big. The blue text isn't yelling, it's just a way to say "I'm saying this as a mod, not a normal forum person". That way we can still be community members as well as mods.
    Kogemashita
    Kogemashita
    No I mean my last profile post, don't worry about it, it was my bad haha :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detreyus