Recent content by Kogemashita

1. Kogemashita

Diagonal MV Sprites! (Chibi + Tall + Tall Template)

You need to use the quasi sprite and quasi movement plugin for it to work. I talked to another user about this above :p
  2. Kogemashita

Quasi Movement

Thanks, I figured it out though x)
  3. Kogemashita

Quasi Movement

Is there a way to make my player run faster and change their sprite to the running sprite through eventing, like the movement route command?
  4. Kogemashita

Thx Archeia :D

Thx Archeia :D
  5. Kogemashita

I can't see the classifieds anymore :/ is this happening to anyone else? I cant even access my...

I can't see the classifieds anymore :/ is this happening to anyone else? I cant even access my own thread
  6. Kogemashita

No I mean my last profile post, don't worry about it, it was my bad haha :)

No I mean my last profile post, don't worry about it, it was my bad haha :)
  7. Kogemashita

Last status broke the rules sorry RM gods! Back to watch FMA :D

Last status broke the rules sorry RM gods! Back to watch FMA :D
  8. Kogemashita

What is your favorite Trading Card Game?

I used to play yugioh a while back, was probably the best card game I've played
  9. Kogemashita

Doing The Thing!

Hey Zechs, I'd just like to say welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :D
  10. Kogemashita

Happy birthday man :D

Happy birthday man :D
  11. Kogemashita

Royalty Free RPG Music

woah these sound nice, thanks for the share :)
  12. Kogemashita

The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

Visited America a while ago and decided that I wanted to try some strange American flavors of things. Cherry coke? Very good! Vanilla Coke? Not so much...
  13. Kogemashita

Pluto's Battler Edits

These are pretty cool!
  14. Kogemashita

(MV) Japanese Character Generator Expansion

These look really cool! Loving the diversity :)
  15. Kogemashita

Your dreams on the next RPG Maker(RMMV updates or brand new ones)

Built in support for bone animations!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgteck