Koopa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your D*** lemons, what the h*** am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    charlie brown just got burned alive at the lemonade stand.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Combustible lemons are Aperture's greatest product ever. Everyone ever screwed over by life (ever living person) bought at least 10 tons of combustible lemons.
    Koopa
    Koopa
    Long Live Combustible Lemons!
    Some people are very mean but alot of them are nice.
    Koopa
    Koopa
    I don't mean comments like "Oh that's not very good" I mean comments that say "You suck you shouldn't even exist"
    Koopa
    Koopa
    Constructive Criticism is okay not that...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you have an issue with personal/insulting comments that you don't think belong on the forum, there's a 'report' button at the bottom of every post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs