Recent content by Koopa

1. Koopa

Life... Life sucks .-.

Life... Life sucks .-.
  2. Koopa

Gave a "Homeless" man 25$... He went into the alley and drove out in a mustang .-.

Gave a "Homeless" man 25$... He went into the alley and drove out in a mustang .-.
  3. Koopa

One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a...

One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim.
  4. Koopa

Long Live Combustible Lemons!

Long Live Combustible Lemons!
  5. Koopa

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I...

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your D*** lemons, what the h*** am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the...
  6. Koopa

It is empty :O

It is empty :O
  7. Koopa

Koopa Uses Steal ;) ! (Found it in my wallet hiding .-.)

Koopa Uses Steal ;) ! (Found it in my wallet hiding .-.)
  8. Koopa

I lost 20 bucks...

I lost 20 bucks...
  9. Koopa

Mad... >.>

Mad... >.>
  10. Koopa

I'm always open!

I'm always open!
  11. Koopa

Hope you like it!

Hope you like it!
  12. Koopa

*Gasp* Why?

*Gasp* Why?
  13. Koopa

What I have begun making is so amazing.... That I just can't tell you!

What I have begun making is so amazing.... That I just can't tell you!
  14. Koopa

Constructive Criticism is okay not that...

Constructive Criticism is okay not that...
  15. Koopa

I don't mean comments like "Oh that's not very good" I mean comments that say "You suck you...

I don't mean comments like "Oh that's not very good" I mean comments that say "You suck you shouldn't even exist"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xafir