Korimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's frustrating when you have a firm idea for characters, but not a fluent thought on the story that brings them together.
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Well, things happen, buildings collapse, at what could seemingly be the most terrible time for that to happen, while people are in bed asleep, or fist fighting in the lobby over spilled sodas on their brief case full of cash and other assorted items, and usually somebody wants a hand when things like that occur. Catastrophe brings out the need for teaming up sometimes.
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Try the setting aside differences to overcome an obstacle approach.. and there is also the temporary assistant approach, somebody agrees to help for a time, then leaves. Not necessarily to become a foe either, or a double agent. Maybe a friend from a previous (before the game takes place) journey agrees to help because their objective agrees with your needs, and they take off after to continue their own journey.
    Need to install a new version of windows on my PC, but I can't seem to find where I kept the product keys for any of my things.
    Rabie
    Rabie
    Sometimes your product key will transfer to new versions, I'd check up on that in case you qualify. My Windows 8 product key transferred to 10 (though I 'downgraded' to 7 shortly afterwards)
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Oh I'm not worried about my Windows Product Key, I'm searching for the product keys on the softwares I have installed. Specifically Office and RPG Maker. (I found the e-mail for VX Ace but MV was gifted to me so I have to dig it out somehow.)
    Started working on trying to make a text adventure with RPG Maker. (Interesting challenge in itself.)

Though I never realized the number of plugins MV has. Currently dying looking at them all.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Time to let the show text event command shine!  :mrsatan:
    So I've been trying to avoid slipping on the wet floors of my school, today I slipped under the carpet at the doors of the entrance.  :|
    Matchitza
    Matchitza
    Ouch, that's gonna hurt a bit.
    So apparently my main project's name has to change. Apparently Broken Grace is a book... *Sigh*  :stare:
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    Why not use another word for broken? Fallen Grace, Shattered Grace, or Wasted Grace. All sound nice to me.
    thehackeryacker
    thehackeryacker
    or maybe replace Grace with Elegance??
    Shaz
    Shaz
    so?  You can give it the same name as long as it's not the same thing.  If there was another game called Broken Grace, it'd be an issue.
    Black Friday is tomorrow. So Giddy (Get to spend over $1800 on stuff.) xD *Squeel*
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You could buy so many discount candy bars!
    Hmm ok, so the MV trial works for 20 days, and I can't get the program until Christmas, that means on the last day of the trial I just have to leave it open and never close it for over a month right? RIGHT?!??
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    you are correct, sir.

just watch out for those windows automatic updates.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Thank god I'm not running Windows 10. o.o; (I'd be ever so sad.)
    Izares
    Izares
    I have Windows 10. I still have around 10 days left!
    According to Codecademy I've completed 34% of it's Javascript learning program. I dunno if that means I know 34% of all Javascript or just that much of the basics of javascript. :S
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Basics lol
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I had a feeling, especially since 34% done and all I can do is code rock-paper-scissors.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Basics for sure.
    So I've been starting to learn Javascript with Code Academy, I'm apparently 14% done with the process.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I liked Codecademy. I just need more practice now. At this rate though, I might just wait to dive into MV.
    Kes
    Kes
    Even I am doing Code Academy. But I have plenty of time, as I'm now not going to convert my current project to MV.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Does that mean you have learned 14% of Javascript?
    With a new face, my only troubles are now to decide if I should keep saving for the computer I'm building, or pre-order MV... the decisions. xD
    Hmm, you ever wanna make a new account or change your username, just sorta start freshish?
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Oh? Care to point me in the direction as to how to do that? :3
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Go to your profile, go to edit my profile then under my settings select display name.
    The Black Swordsman
    The Black Swordsman
    R u hiding something or from somebody? Man, I hope she better be fugly! XD
    You know its starting to feel like a conspiracy. Go to school and get a job, they're trying to force myself to be a cog in the machine, have no time for myself. I WILL NOT CONCEDE!!! > :)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    You could always open a bakery and call it "For The Love Of Pie"...
    deilin
    deilin
    The American Dream... Own a house.... Own a car... Spend hours in the car on the highways to goto a job you most like will not like and spend more time at than in your house so you can pay for it.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Escape it, do something you love, not something you'll hate.
    Took me a good solid hour or so on this site to realize that information on the next maker has been released. Well I'll be a son of a gun. :o
    That moment, when you upload the backup for your computer and realize it's before you had a very precious resource no longer available.
    Hmm, save for $2000 self built computer, $500 Monitor, or a cheap laptop for when school comes around?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas