Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2018

Following 3

Followers 3

Birthday:
Oct 27, 1998 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination, Male, 21, from USA! USA!

Veteran

It's frustrating when you have a firm idea for characters, but not a fluent thought on the story that brings them together. Mar 24, 2018

Korimax was last seen:
Mar 25, 2018
    1. Korimax
      Korimax
      It's frustrating when you have a firm idea for characters, but not a fluent thought on the story that brings them together.
      1. DeviTheHuman and starlight dream like this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Well, things happen, buildings collapse, at what could seemingly be the most terrible time for that to happen, while people are in bed asleep, or fist fighting in the lobby over spilled sodas on their brief case full of cash and other assorted items, and usually somebody wants a hand when things like that occur. Catastrophe brings out the need for teaming up sometimes.
        Mar 24, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Try the setting aside differences to overcome an obstacle approach.. and there is also the temporary assistant approach, somebody agrees to help for a time, then leaves. Not necessarily to become a foe either, or a double agent. Maybe a friend from a previous (before the game takes place) journey agrees to help because their objective agrees with your needs, and they take off after to continue their own journey.
        Mar 24, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    2. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm, well it seems I've found myself drawn back here again. Maybe it'll stick this time.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        *setting a glue trap*
        Mar 23, 2018
    3. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm, this idea in my head won't go away, maybe this is the one I'll stick with...
    4. Korimax
      Korimax
      Need to install a new version of windows on my PC, but I can't seem to find where I kept the product keys for any of my things.
      1. Rabie
        Rabie
        Sometimes your product key will transfer to new versions, I'd check up on that in case you qualify. My Windows 8 product key transferred to 10 (though I 'downgraded' to 7 shortly afterwards)
        Sep 26, 2017
        Korimax likes this.
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        Oh I'm not worried about my Windows Product Key, I'm searching for the product keys on the softwares I have installed. Specifically Office and RPG Maker. (I found the e-mail for VX Ace but MV was gifted to me so I have to dig it out somehow.)
        Sep 26, 2017
    5. Korimax
      Korimax
      Started working on trying to make a text adventure with RPG Maker. (Interesting challenge in itself.)

Though I never realized the number of plugins MV has. Currently dying looking at them all.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Time to let the show text event command shine!  :mrsatan:
        Sep 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. Korimax
      Korimax
      When you want your RP Character sheets to be beautiful but also simple. *Sigh*
    7. Korimax
      Korimax
      So I've been trying to avoid slipping on the wet floors of my school, today I slipped under the carpet at the doors of the entrance.  :|
      1. Matchitza
        Matchitza
        Ouch, that's gonna hurt a bit.
        Jan 30, 2016
    8. Korimax
      Korimax
      So apparently my main project's name has to change. Apparently Broken Grace is a book... *Sigh*  :stare:
      1. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        Why not use another word for broken? Fallen Grace, Shattered Grace, or Wasted Grace. All sound nice to me.
        Jan 25, 2016
      2. thehackeryacker
        thehackeryacker
        or maybe replace Grace with Elegance??
        Jan 25, 2016
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        so?  You can give it the same name as long as it's not the same thing.  If there was another game called Broken Grace, it'd be an issue.
        Jan 26, 2016
    9. Korimax
      Korimax
      Haha, got MV for christmas, I shall succeed. (Just gotta build my computer so I can install it.) xD
      1. Marsigne
        Dec 27, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    10. Korimax
      Korimax
      Black Friday is tomorrow. So Giddy (Get to spend over $1800 on stuff.) xD *Squeel*
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        You could buy so many discount candy bars!
        Nov 27, 2015
    11. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm ok, so the MV trial works for 20 days, and I can't get the program until Christmas, that means on the last day of the trial I just have to leave it open and never close it for over a month right? RIGHT?!??
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Harold Ållaberg
        Harold Ållaberg
        you are correct, sir.

just watch out for those windows automatic updates.
        Nov 1, 2015
      3. Korimax
        Korimax
        Thank god I'm not running Windows 10. o.o; (I'd be ever so sad.)
        Nov 1, 2015
      4. Izares
        Izares
        I have Windows 10. I still have around 10 days left!
        Nov 6, 2015
    12. Korimax
      Korimax
      According to Codecademy I've completed 34% of it's Javascript learning program. I dunno if that means I know 34% of all Javascript or just that much of the basics of javascript. :S
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Basics lol
        Oct 9, 2015
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        I had a feeling, especially since 34% done and all I can do is code rock-paper-scissors.
        Oct 9, 2015
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Basics for sure.
        Oct 9, 2015
    13. Korimax
      Korimax
      So I've been starting to learn Javascript with Code Academy, I'm apparently 14% done with the process.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        I liked Codecademy. I just need more practice now. At this rate though, I might just wait to dive into MV.
        Oct 7, 2015
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Even I am doing Code Academy. But I have plenty of time, as I'm now not going to convert my current project to MV.
        Oct 7, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Does that mean you have learned 14% of Javascript?
        Oct 8, 2015
    14. Korimax
      Korimax
      With a new face, my only troubles are now to decide if I should keep saving for the computer I'm building, or pre-order MV... the decisions. xD
    15. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm, you ever wanna make a new account or change your username, just sorta start freshish?
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        Oh? Care to point me in the direction as to how to do that? :3
        Oct 7, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Go to your profile, go to edit my profile then under my settings select display name.
        Oct 7, 2015
      4. The Black Swordsman
        The Black Swordsman
        R u hiding something or from somebody? Man, I hope she better be fugly! XD
        Oct 7, 2015
    16. Korimax
      Korimax
      You know its starting to feel like a conspiracy. Go to school and get a job, they're trying to force myself to be a cog in the machine, have no time for myself. I WILL NOT CONCEDE!!! > :)
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You could always open a bakery and call it "For The Love Of Pie"...
        Aug 31, 2015
      3. deilin
        deilin
        The American Dream... Own a house.... Own a car... Spend hours in the car on the highways to goto a job you most like will not like and spend more time at than in your house so you can pay for it.
        Aug 31, 2015
      4. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Escape it, do something you love, not something you'll hate.
        Aug 31, 2015
    17. Korimax
      Korimax
      Seems that Javascript may be the future for me, better go find tutorials on it. *Whistles along*
      1. Ramiro
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        ^lol
        Aug 29, 2015
        1 person likes this.
    18. Korimax
      Korimax
      Took me a good solid hour or so on this site to realize that information on the next maker has been released. Well I'll be a son of a gun. :o
    19. Korimax
      Korimax
      That moment, when you upload the backup for your computer and realize it's before you had a very precious resource no longer available.
    20. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm, save for $2000 self built computer, $500 Monitor, or a cheap laptop for when school comes around?
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        I'm terrible with touchscreens, physical keyboards are more my thing I was thinking something like a chromebook.
        Jul 6, 2015
      3. Korimax
        Korimax
        Jul 6, 2015
      4. Seriel
        Seriel
        Jul 6, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 27, 1998 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm not sure if there is too much to know about me, I doubt anyone here would find me too interesting of an individual.

I'm just a simpleton who occasionally flirts with the idea of finishing a project only to remember after all the main story is developed that I hate the actual effort involved with bringing it to life.

I've created many masterpieces, but alas they all remain fantasies within my mind.