Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2018

Following 3

Followers 3

Birthday:
Oct 27, 1998 (Age: 20)

Share This Page

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination, Male, 20, from USA! USA!

Veteran

It's frustrating when you have a firm idea for characters, but not a fluent thought on the story that brings them together. Mar 24, 2018

Korimax was last seen:
Mar 25, 2018
    1. Korimax
      Korimax
      You ever just wake up one day and suddenly a character idea comes to you. (I made the character you get for the evil path early in the game.)
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Yes! I remember I had a solid band of characters for years and then so, so suddenly a story for someone new emerged and she has quickly evolved into one of my favorite characters ever. And the theme song I wrote for her shortly after her conception is pretty bad ass, too.
        Jul 21, 2014
    2. Korimax
      Korimax
      I'm beginning to hate myself, I started using Swagbucks so I can make money to buy games at gamestop.
      1. Korimax
        Korimax
        It would have been easier to get a job, but I have to wait until the fall for that.
        Jul 20, 2014
    3. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm, which would you say is a More Evil Job, a Bounty Hunter or a Mercenary. (Rather which do you think is neutral?)
      1. Korimax
        Korimax
        Personally I think it might be Bounty Hunter that is more evil, but I'm not exactly sure since I'm not sure which would be hired for odd jobs as well as say killing somebody.
        Jul 20, 2014
      2. VoxPopuli
        VoxPopuli
        Hmm, bounty hunters historically worked for the authorities to track people who were wanted (but if authorities bad and wanted person is good, then...), mercenaries tend to be on the side that pays them, good or evil. So imho neither are neutral, and can be good or bad depending on character and context.
        Jul 20, 2014
    4. Korimax
      Korimax
      I can't believe it took me an entire day to reach this conclusion on what to do with Alex... Its obvious that he has to be an Easter Egg/Secret Boss or Post Game Boss
      1. Ruby
        Ruby
        Secret boss is my vote!
        Jul 19, 2014
    5. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm I thought I found the perfect place for Alex in my game, only to realize that the idea was already done in a beloved game, so I'll have to think of something else. (Maybe It'll turn out he is my Game's Version of Jesus. xD)
    6. Korimax
      Korimax
      Huzzah I figured out how I will apply the RTP heroes of VX Ace and VX to the story, now I just gotta figure out how I wanna use Alex... if he is even commercially usable. xD
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ultim
        Ultim
        Put Ralph to good use.
        Jul 19, 2014
      3. Korimax
        Korimax
        Ralph is part of a boss fight if you take the Mercenary Line.
        Jul 19, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Jul 19, 2014
    7. Korimax
      Korimax
      Which do you guys think is better a game that branches off in two paths that join at a certain point, or a game that splits off into 3 and does the same thing?
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Oh, I get it. So the player only gets to try one per playthrough depending on their "karma" so to speak. Yeah, that sounds good, though keep in mind the more branches you have the more work you'll end up doing when most players will only ever experience one of those.
        Jul 19, 2014
      3. Korimax
        Korimax
        Well the point of making the branches is so that it has replay ability, even if they only play it once. But here I am stuck trying to find an Evil occupation, or an inbetween occupation between Mercenary and Soldier.
        Jul 19, 2014
      4. Belmont
        Belmont
        Sellsword Path, that's the one I'd choose > :D
        Jul 19, 2014
    8. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm, which to work on first, the Merc Path or the Knight Path... hmm.
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        what game is this? :)
        Jul 19, 2014
      3. Ultim
        Ultim
        Let me guess ! The Legend of Pie.
        Jul 19, 2014
      4. Deleted
        Deleted
        What type of Pie?
        Jul 19, 2014
    9. Korimax
      Korimax
      I've been spending alot of my time trying to find and organize Commercially usable Mack stuff. (Other than the obvious stuff.) Anybody have suggestions I'd love to hear them? P.S. How are all of you this evening?
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Good. Waiting for Pie Day :)
        Jul 18, 2014
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        That is quite the wait, at least half a year!
        Jul 18, 2014
    10. Korimax
      Korimax
      Day 6 is done, I am feeling alright.
    11. Korimax
      Korimax
      Day 5 was okay, I do feel a bit sore...
    12. Korimax
      Korimax
      Day 3 went ok, and tomorrow is a Rest Day so I decided to dedicate that to Game Makering! :3
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Hooray!!
        Jul 8, 2014
    13. Korimax
      Korimax
      Trying to add Mack Seasonal Tiles, I hate trying to figure out What should be passable and what shouldn't.
      1. Korimax
        Korimax
        Well more than that I mean trying to put things in Directions and Ladder, and bush, etc. A LOT of stuff to do. -.-
        Jul 8, 2014
    14. Korimax
      Korimax
      2nd day of my exercising went well. Thinking I might need to listen to awesome music while I work out.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You can DO this!! Whether you need to lose 5 LBS or 50, YOU CAN DO THIS. Don't ever let yourself give up, because you're already two days into this.

YOU GOT THIIIIS!
        Jul 7, 2014
      2. TheGreenHorse
        TheGreenHorse
        You got it. My friends are always up to this stuff.
        Jul 7, 2014
    15. Korimax
      Korimax
      I've decided to take on 3, 30-Day Exercise Challenges, day 1 went okay.
    16. Korimax
      Korimax
      Worst 4th of July ever... (Doing nothing, and spending a holiday alone sucks.)
      2. Korimax
        Korimax
        I'll admit that I am a person who enjoys solidarity, but around the holidays I start feeling wistful.
        Jul 6, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        ;-; d'aw.
        Jul 6, 2014
      4. Evan Finkel
        Evan Finkel
        I am alone here too.
        Jul 6, 2014
    17. Korimax
      Korimax
      I'm starting to hate summer vacation, its gotten so... tiresome, since it lacks any real activity.
      1. Ratty524
        Ratty524
        You could always create activities to do for yourself, ya know.
        Jul 5, 2014
    18. Korimax
      Korimax
      Hmm been thinking about an excuse to have a lazy map as a placeholder in my demo, came up with a comedic method. *Chuckles*
    19. Korimax
      Korimax
      *Sigh* I'm starting to think I lack good ideas...
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        It's less important to have a good idea, than an idea executed well :)
        Jul 4, 2014
    20. Korimax
      Korimax
      I made a topic for general questions today... anybody do anything interesting?
      1. Vance Raehart
        Jul 4, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 27, 1998 (Age: 20)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm not sure if there is too much to know about me, I doubt anyone here would find me too interesting of an individual.

I'm just a simpleton who occasionally flirts with the idea of finishing a project only to remember after all the main story is developed that I hate the actual effort involved with bringing it to life.

I've created many masterpieces, but alas they all remain fantasies within my mind.