Korimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need the opinions of others, suppose I do scrape up the money for VXA should I buy it right away, wait until there is a sale, wait for some kind of contest, or wait until the next RPG Maker comes out?
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Yes but I then have to pay the aditional cost of Membership + How much does that actually save me?
    seita
    seita
    I got mine on amazon, the boxed version. I was skeptical about it since the price was about $17 less than everywhere else, there were no sales at the time, but hey its a legit copy, I'm happy.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Well I see one for 53.88 but thats not including Shipping.
    Woot finalling going to get full version of Ace, I just have to wait a few weeks and I shall have saved enough for it. (Woot)!
    How long should a Demo be lol? 1 hour 3 hours or like half your game?!?!?? I gots to know XD
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I know where and its perfect because it is the ultimate cliff hanger XD
    anavn
    anavn
    well normally a demo is well a demo. It depends what your goal is. if you want to show the basic of you game 15 min I fine if you want to show what you did and are requesting some help or want some advice you can go up to 3h.If it is some advice you are aiming for I can test your game for you just pm me.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Commercial games normally provide a 1-hour demo, and are at least 6 hours long, or longer.

However long you make it, make sure it ends with a bit of a cliffhanger - got to leave players wanting to know what happens next ;)
    Was wondering how to make Facesets work with VX Ace can't get rid of the background lol XP
    Discovered Vlue's day/time script setting me back a ways on my little project, good thing I hadn't gotten that far yet lol
    Well just finished Locport in my project, guess there is nothing to do but go to sleep.
    light487
    light487
    There's always play testing to be done.. battle test x 1000 :)
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Way too tired to do that right now. Maybe tomorrow.
    I realized I don't know how to do spoilers XD.....help
    Destinaxe
    Destinaxe
    And know we know how to do it
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Esponx2
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    there's also a button for other special BBCode tags, click the 3rd icon on the top of the editor bar, looks sort of like a map with a green bar across it. you can choose some special BBCode tags there, including spoilers.
    I have decided I need a new hobby so I am working on memorizing the number Pi, without straight out copying it. This is where I am at 3.14159265 thats as much of pi that I have memorized.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Egads! 8-P

I'd rather eat Pi. Now, get back to making games. ;)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Funny thing is, there used to be (not sure if he still is) a man in Guiness Book of World Records who knew Pi to the farthest Decimal point named McClincha. The cool part, he is a friend of the family and lives only a few minutes away. The man is amazing.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I have now made it my life's work to meet this man and learn what he has to offer.
    I have decided Pumpkin Pie is the best pie. Although that doesn't make any pie bad.
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Key Lime 4 eva!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Spoiled Food ---

M.Knight: Oh,no! the Bread has been Mold!
Chef: It's not Mold,it's in Fermentation.
M.Knight: Are you sure?
Chef: Y'know Cheese? It's safe to eat
(Chef eat the Moldy Bread,after that he take into the Hospital with Green Face)
Suddenly I remember the days when I create something just by pure wild imagination. I wasn't thinking about concept, structure, or anything else. Just create (even if it's unfinished in the end). Somehow I kinda want to have that wild imagination again. :D
Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.
Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123