Korimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got my first paycheck woot woot!
    optimum45
    optimum45
    A parent would tell you "not to spend it all in one place", which is tactically good information. But I would recommend buying for yourself something you've always wanted. Then you can be proud of that, and gain more motivation to keep going back for more. ^_^
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    A financial advisor said "spend lavishly on the things you love, cut on the things you hate" so you can essentially feel fulfilled, y'know?
    Being employed is hard... I still don't know what I want to save for first moneywise. :/
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Hardest bit is when you know how long it'll take you to save, when cutting out your bills, mandatory expenses and rent out of the cheque :(
    Benjamin Kuli
    Benjamin Kuli
    Being UNemployed is a bit harder, though...
    Made so many mistakes on my first day of work, hopefully today will go better.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    that is why is the first day, every one do that
    Steam sale is coming to a close, $100 spent, and I now have 21 new games, I'd consider that a success. :D
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I only got CoD (warchest), Sniper Elite (first one) and Valkyria Chronicles coz I have no budget. XD
    Hmm, all the kaduki images are gone... thats weird, oh well I'll wait a few weeks and hope all is well. :D
    So I went through my whole profile feed. (Currently only 23 pages not so bad.) And I realize that I'm approaching 3 years and still have yet to stick to something... talk about a bummer.
    You ever want to make a status update, but then you become conflicted as to whether or not you already made a status update about that very thing?
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    I just click my profile and check my status feed history before posting, so can't say so ;)
    Currently playing around with the idea of a branching class promotion system... coming up with names is hard. *Huff*
    It occurs to me, if I buy resources on sale in steam, will I be able to use them in a non-steam maker? Decisions decisions... (I might have to buy another maker for steam guys.) :p
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You can use them outside of Steam, but I think you have to have the Steam version of Ace to access them.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    If you od get ACE on steam, disable the Steam cloud for your projects right away. You'll thank me later.
    Kes
    Kes
    I've had the Steam version of Ace almost from the off and have not used it - I value my sanity and my projects too much. Only got it for the dlcs.
    RPG Maker VX Ace is on a flash steam sale 85% off. Just thought I'd let you all know. :D
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Though I can see somebody already beat me to it about 3 statuses down... darn. :/
    I'm stalking steam right now, I got my 50 dollars set aside, and I've bought one flash sale deal. So ready for this week.
    I have the sudden urge to make a comedic game that does nothing but make fun of RPG cliches or something like that.
    Enn
    Enn
    Just run into someone's house.

"HEY! WHAT-- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE? NO. GO."
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I was also thinking about having a longish scene involving the main character being interviewed as to what his dark past is. (As many RPG Heroes do: Lost Village, Rescue Bride, Evil Guy did Evil Things, etc.)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @Enn That is brilliant... Piedude, PLEEEEASE do this.
    Summer is almost here, and my mind is boiling getting ready to dedicate 20% of my summer to making my project a reality.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Same here! Good luck with yours! :)
    Apparently there is a steam sale right now for the RPG Makers 80% off... I hate being poor, can't even fork over 15 bucks to snag XP and 2k3. >.<
    So recently I've been trying the whole Youtube thing... I've found recording videos is far easier than editing them. -.-
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I've also found that I may need to make procrastination my middle name.
    rondchild
    rondchild
    Editing need more will power.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Rendering is the worst bit...
    I'm finally done with Finals, whooo! No more college... now I just gotta finish this year of Highschool. :D
    Hmm, I wonder if I should make my first commercial project in 2k3? I mean it'd give it a retro feel. (Also I'd be a super cheap purchase for others to be introduced to my commercial works.)
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Nice! A very interesting idea! Also, during development, would you plan to release a demo first or would you go on ahead and strive to the full game?
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I would probably have the first chapter as a demo, because if I went full game nobody would be really looking out for it with nothing to go on besides occasional updates.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You should not price your game based on the engine used to make it. You should base it on the length and quality of your game. That is engine independent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?
Halloween is my favorite of the international festive days, always gets me in the mood to draw cute devil things...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themebattle