Korimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've decided to challenge myself, I'm tired of my account looking as though I lack accomplishments... so I will earn a forum badge. (No matter the cost!!!)
    Avery
    Avery
    I don't even know if there are still restaff feedback badges. Last Restaff I gave feedback and I have none .-.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Avery, I read in the previous Restaff thread that they give the badges out after a new Restaff has come out. ;)
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I never really went after my badge. All I did was simply participate in what looked like a fun "Community Game Project" thing and got one for that. I'd say try for ones you want, but also just participate a lot on the forums. Apparently, it pays to get involved ^_^
    Just finished watching the walking dead... I'm thinking I might have to stop watching the show.
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    "I quit watching it after Season 1. Before it turned into a Soap Opera for nerds instead of bored housewives"

How would you know if you stopped watching it
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    @Cashmere

That's not even a denial of it turning into a Soap Opera. That's just asking me how I knew it turned into one. The easy answer is, "catching an episode now and again, as well as hearing others talk about it".
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    So it looks like I might be getting an actually paying job quite soon. What should I buy first? xD
    Keniisu
    Keniisu
    All the commissions!!
    Hmm, I've been put in an interesting dilemma, either I get a job this summer or get a one time experience at a summer camp full of music and fun... What would you guys choose?
    Korimax
    Korimax
    The camp is 12 days long, its a music/arts camp. The job I'm trying to get is as a lifeguard at a high school. (I want that particular job because I would be surrounded by people I know fairly well.)
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Music and art trumps all!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Personally, I'd choose the job. But, I rather like money. I often tell my boss: "I don't need thanks, I need money. If you want to thank me, just pay me more."
    Well decided to get the Unreal Engine and Unity now since they are free (for the most part), and decided to play around with them, see if I can learn anything. :)
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I would suggest looking through their channel tutorials. Unity has a good amount of tutorials and basics on their channel. Not too sure about unreal but im sure there are tutorials floating around.
    So I'm curious just because its something I'm thinking about. If I wanna share something in my status but it can't be reposted does that count as reposting? (Not sure how that works and I'm never seeing the obvious answer.)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Give an example, mayhaps...?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    so something that someone else has done and said can't be reposted? Post a link to it.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    OHH, I get it now. Derp.
    So I'm dead tired but can't sleep so I started tinkering with the idea of making 48x48 icons. I took one of Avery's for practice and I gotta say, although time consuming, resizing seems pretty straight forward.
    Well I have ACT tests tomorrow... gotta admit I'm freaking out a bit.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Eh, don't freak out. They're actually fairly easy ordeals. The worst part is maybe not having enough time to finish the sections. I had time to re-derive most of my geometry equations from scratch for the ACT, so you shouldn't have too many issues with it.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Don't. Those tests are ridiculously easy. They try to pump it up like its super hard and it's going throw everything and the kitchen sink, but it's not. As long as you know how to take multiple tests questions and proof read you'll be fine.
    Woke up in the morning and now all I can see, is that everything is flowing perfectly. I mean everything I think about seems to make sense, which is weird since I'm usually on the fence.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Except perhaps this status update, it was supposed to rhyme cleverly, but the more I read it the less clever it is.
    Gah, I've struck upon a bolt of inspiration, there is no time to waste!
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    Awesome! It feels nice to have inspiration nowadays when working on important projects. Work hard while the inspiration is still here!
    Well I haven't been on here in a little while, just got out of the hospital. :)
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Ah :( Well, glad youre feeling better, welcome back! :)
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Thanks, I never really felt bad, but when you cough up blood one time, its a big wake up call that you aren't healthy at that moment.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    :( Hope you're on the mend.
    So... my house started vomiting.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I don't want to know why or what needs to be done to clean that up
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Basically the water valve or something under the house had the heat tape break or something like that, which may or may not have caused another leak inside the house above the hot water heater.
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    That's like the best opening line to a story I've ever heard.
    Bleh, I have to return to school tomorrow... This break went by WAY to quickly.
    I'm on a journey for larger icons... is anybody else on a journey looking for things?
    You ever have an idea, and after awhile you decide its awesome, but then you spend way too much time trying to think about how that could possibly make any sense in the world you created?
    Jaide
    Jaide
    This is my whole life. -_-
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    story of my game dev life... :)
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Once had an idea for a pinball machine in a volcano dungeon... but then I figured it didn't make much sense in the world. :( It was so awesome, though.
    Well I actually just spent 30 minutes trying to come up with cool titles for a council of characters, whats everybody else up to. (Something tells me I could have spent those 30 minutes doing something more productive.)
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Hey, its hard coming up with clever names for things in a fictional world...i dont think thats a bad waste, as long as you made some progress.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Something tells me though that the names aren't all that clever. I ended up with just a title followed by a sort of descriptive word to make it more menacing. Two I might need to change because one was a letter off from a book and the other was a title from an episode of How I Met Your Mother.
    Hmm New Years is kinda hard to plan when you wanna go out on a nice date and your not 21. (Whats everybody else up to?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes... I do absolutely genius things... But then I counteract that by spending all day trying to figure out what's wrong with my event creator... Only to learn I commented out some lines in MV... Not even in my plugin. This must be why villains "true heroes" don't win in the end. :kaoswt:
Procrastination at it's finest.
annnnd after 2 days lol... and I still feel I need to work out a few kinks

Only 99 more battlers to go :dizzy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
changefly