Korimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've decided this'll be my last question on a Status Update.... Could somebody point me to this Topic for Questions that don't deserve their own topic?
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Why is it located in script support if its general questions?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It is for script questions only. There is no such topic for any of the other forums. Go ahead and start your own. ANY question is worth a thread, as long as it relates to making games :)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Aw man. Sorry for misleading you. >_< My fault, Shaz. I didn't know. @_@
    Hmm thinking about adding Ralph and the four main Actors that are made with VX for an easter egg... but not sure if I should
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I say four but I meant the other 3, also I considered Alex, but I don't know if Alex would be usable in a commercial project.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Why the heck not? :D Do it to it! There's nothing wrong with using RTP characters. :D
    oloimp
    oloimp
    I've thought about adding them as an easter egg, let's do it! :D
    I'm so sad, I was trying to figure out how to seperate my map from the maker so I could edit it to be a Parallax Map, and I thought I found the perfect tutorial only for the main pictures which had instructions to be gone.
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    sounds like you want Omega7's map saver script ;)
    Parallax Mapping I will Master you, no matter the cost!!! (I gotta make better maps, Mack's Resources seem a little off if I just use the pre-tiling method.)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Following any particular tutorials? I wish to learn as well :)
    I gotta stop making questions in my statuses, because about 1-2 minutes later I end up deleting them anyway. -.-
    We need to get a chatroom, so as to avoid wanting to ask questions that aren't really necessarily in need of a thread, and don't end up on status updates. (Obviously also so that people can chat easier).
    mlogan
    mlogan
    This has been discussed recently... There used to be a chatroom here, but it was too difficult to proprtly moerate and people wouldn't behave so it was removed. Skype's free.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Isn't there a thread titled "questions that don't deserve their own thread?"
    Shaz
    Shaz
    RGSSx questions. For scripting only.

There aren't many questions that don't deserve a thread. Some of the stuff people ask is REALLY basic and quickly resolved. Don't let that stop you asking them though.
    Going through my resources and I got to thinking, is there any point in changing the Battlestart?
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I liked my new transition a lot. It's worth an hour of looking, and designing to try them.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I dunno, I ask because well I don't really see other Battlestarts anywhere.
    Arin
    Arin
    You could look up Timmah's Battlestarts. He has like 20 or so different Battlestarts that you could use.
    Feeling lazy today, so I started watching Fairy Tail, almost caught up.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Not a bad anime, though I keep thinking it has too much filler... Would be nice if we could get more over-arching storylines that involve our main characters more. Not stuff like "organization B is ebil, spend 5 eps fighting them".
    Guess who just became a Certified Red Cross Lifeguard?!! :D
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    uhm, the Certified Red Cross Lifeguard? XD... It's you I think
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Wrong, its my slightly more handsome Twin FortheloveofCake.
    *Sigh* Failed my Lifeguard Test by 7 seconds... I'm kinda down.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    Hey - you are so close that you can be confident of success with practice! Some of us could never do it no matter what! Keep at it!
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    you can do it. Don't give up with that.
    Deleted
    Same happened to, me don't be down, it's very difficult. But i'm sure you will pass next time ;)
    Finally finished another town today. I mapped an entire house, only to decide for the NPC that lives there to Yell at the Player for entering her home.
    Hmm thinking of writing a novel, which title do you guys think sounds better. (Despite not knowing anything about the plot.) In our Dying Days, The Smell of Red, or Bigger Picture?
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Write, tweak, re-write. A tittle will come.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    ALWAYS work out an outline first. THEN, you write. THEN.... your title will come to you. I had my novel in the works for some TEN YEARS before a title finally came to me.
    Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    How about:

"In our bigger smelly red picture"
    Gah, finding things and not knowing if they are usable is annoying. *I wish the world spoke a universal language*
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    It's good to learn badly translated google translated Japanese.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Unfortunately I am not that talented in reading almost non-sensible gibberish.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Tis a shame. It comes in handy when there arn't any slimmmeiske2s around
    *Sigh* I can't make up my mind for the battle system. I mean I know parts I want for sure but there are things I am unsure about, such as with Sideview, I would want a specific script and that would also require more resources, but to me it would look nicer.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I love sideview, but it is up to you if you want to put the extra effort into it.
    It seems I am falling back on the game concept I had before where you go on an epic quest, and by the end you become a Legendary Hero, or an Infamous Evil. (I like games where choices affect the game.)
    Grr, I hate being unable to determine if a resource is commercially usable especially since Google Translate doesn't make the language readable, it just gives me a bunch of poorly crafted sentences that for the most part don't really make sense.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    Yeah google translate isn't very reliable in a lot of cases.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    According to his/her terms of use commercial use is allowed, but you must credit him/her everywhere said resources are utilized and all rights to said work are retained by whitecat.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This might help:
    *Sigh* I've been really lacking when it comes to inspiration lately.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    My favorite music are generally love songs... doesn't really help me get in an RPG Making mood.
    Solo
    Solo
    Unless you're writing a love story... ;P
    Korimax
    Korimax
    Yeah... not really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bedo51k