Korros
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I honestly don't know if I'm making a mistake in MV or if it's a bug.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Post on the forum and others can check it out for you.
    Even though I'm suffering so much while completely making a game with my own sprites, I don't regret my decision
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's a fun part of the development process; putting in your own stuff, helps to make it more your game.
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    Too bad it's extremely difficult to make sprites from scratch.
    It took me almost an entire week to just get the intro of my game done, but I'm so happy and pleased with it.
    Looking for a CG artist for a small proyect~
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I would suggest to create a project recruitment thread.
    Korros
    Korros
    I'm at an early stage of the development so I just added it on my quote. Once I have more of the game done I'll properly look :)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Just be advised, if I remember correctly, recruiting is frowned upon in statuses...
    I'm making a game with completely my own sprites and despite they don't look that proffesional, I'm pretty happy that the game is getting a "me" vibe.
    Yui
    Yui
    even minimalistic sprites can be artistic it all depends on how you use them I mean look at the game "Off" that game is so artsy D: despite being monochrome!
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Oh! Ko managed it :D
    JAD94
    JAD94
    That's awesome :) , I've been trying to practice with my own sprites, I'm getting there lol. Right now I'm better at editing sprites as opposed to creating them.
    Just realized that I won't enjoy playing pokemon Y because of the event... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    What event?
    Korros
    Korros
    The halloween one~
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    The Torchic thing?
    (Last question before a mod kills me) So, the same girl, she WILL have a white shirt, but again, what colour the skirt AND if you'd add a little vest, what colour would it be? Also if you have any suggestions instead of the vest, please tell me:3
    If you had to pick the skirt of a Middle Ages girl wearing either a white shirt or a green vest and that has blond hair, which would it be?
    Adam Ferrell
    Adam Ferrell
    Brown or green skirt with a white shirt. White with a green vest. Based on what was popular back then.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I'd pick a skirt I think would go well with it, then not give it to her. I want her to beg for it. >_>

...*cough*
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If you're talking about the Middle Ages, then clothing, and its colour, was dictated by social status and enforced by the law. What social class does she belong to? Is she from a noble house, or she of low-birth?
    Any good zoom script you guys know?
    Berry well. I already have the concept for my game (characters, locations, plot), now I just have to work a little bit more the prologue of the story and I shall start working my ass of.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    your ass of what?
    echo
    echo
    You can't ask that kind of question when your name is 'The Dungeon Master,' you sound like some crazy S&M dude.
    Thanks for the new skin~ It rapped my eyes at 3AM in the morning
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    A centimeter of black missing rapes your eyes? Switch skins until some changes are made. It's the same color scheme except the background on the very sides lol
    Korros
    Korros
    Yeah o3o
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    So change themes until we get the borders darker :p
    Is it normal being addicted to a TV show?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    As long as you are not addicted to heroine, it should be fine! I'm addicted to a lot of things :D
    Chad Sexington
    Chad Sexington
    It's possible to be addicted to anything that gives pleasure.
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Yes. I've been addicted to Red Dwarf for...16 years. >_>

Yes, I'm one of those weird people who know all the lines and plot holes and comes up with ways to explain them within the universe of the show. >_>
    So, since my last thought is most likely lost in the status graveyard I'll answer the questions now: It's a horror game and the problem is that I get ideas for new completely different games D:
    Back from 1 month of no contact with technology ._. everything feels so futuristic...
    If I'm using MACK characters, should I use 2 tile tall walls or 3 tile tall?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    3, looks nicer with mack.
    Cartridge
    Cartridge
    three,* three tile rule *
    Zack
    Zack
    Three. That way Mack isn't slowly grinding his scalp to dust when he's walking around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangas